What would _ _ _ _ do? Please fill in the blank. Generally ppl might say "Jesus" but you can fill in any other mentor...like Bhudda, Prince, your uncle, etc....

So I threw the name "Jesus" in with the rest of the hoi polloi; it is simply the way I see Jesus OR Bhudda for that matter... I am not mocking any religion and never intend for it to be taken that way...even when there might be some comedy involved.

Image for post **What would _ _ _ _ do? Please fill in the blank.** //Generally ppl might say "Jesus" but you can fill in any other mentor...like Bhudda, Prince, your uncle, etc....//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 12

When I think about it I might ask Nicola Tesla, it depends on which problem I am trying to solve, and who might be the most expert in solving a particular issue.

Jimmy Buffett @about 2:10 into the vid.

What would James Cameron do?

What would Frank Zappa do?

I guess I would think. What would I do?

@JustJimColo I guess I would think. What would I do?

So?? That's interesting. If you could pick someone else...who? Your Dad?

@Sukiesnow So?? That's interesting. If you could pick someone else...who? Your Dad?

Someone else...... How about. "What would my son do?"

It's interesting to see if what you taught, bore fruit.

FONZIE

I often find myself saying what would my mama do.

🦋