-3

For me and my friends, please just keep your religious beliefs to yourself

Image for post For me and my friends, please just keep your religious beliefs to yourself
Life
1 24

Are you keeping your Atheist beliefs to yourself? No? Darn, you're an anonymous poster. I try to never answer your posts.

@2536851

And I agree with that completely. Why does anyone feel the need to force their beliefs on people who are already set in their beliefs and don't want to hear it? On top of that the two sides seem set on rude insults. Neither help their cause.

@2537179

The Bible says to share it's teachings with others. What it does not say is to constantly shove those teachings down the throats of those who are not interested. If you try to give somebody something and they say "Leave me alone." , the correct thing to do is leave that person alone. At the same time, I am not a complete moron because I believe in God. It's extremely rude of the people who feel the need to insist that I am.

Nobody should feel ashamed to discuss their beliefs or non-beliefs on this site.

If someone posted something like this against atheist and agnostics your sorry ass would be all over the like white on rice

Pleas keep your shit stirring off here sunshine

🦋

@2536803

I support both sides one because of how I was raised and two because I have plenty of friends that are atheist or agnostic. My oldest daughter is theist and I respect her for believing the way she does. I cut out family because they tried to make her feel bad for the way she believed.

Every opinion counts. This is a safe place to debate.

But I get where you are coming from in terms of keeping religion out of political decisions.

Bite me!

Then, go in peace.

is that what you truly believe? because that makes you a hypocrite

How will i know.. "You and your friends"?

Anonymous