+15

You need something weird in your life. Amirite?

Life isn't life without something twisty, Amirite? If you don't have it, you go looking for it. If you've never had it...aha...now I know why you are the way you are... With a mountain of love, of course. There might also be the occasional spider. Darn, I forgot my stillettos. Of all days.

Image for post **You need something //weird// in your life.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 18

I already am something weird, if you asked some people.

@Sukiesnow Did you tell them you were on Amirite?

Naw. I don't think anyone I know, knows this site exists. Why confuse them further?

@JustJimColo Naw. I don't think anyone I know, knows this site exists. Why confuse them further?

Ha ha...they must wonder...WTF does he do on the computer? I dunno... Something... For hours... And he likes it...

So what is weird about you?

I am a bit weird...and spend time showing ppl I am normal.... Tee Hee.

Totally, lol

Canada.

@ZonkeyBalls Canada.

zonkie is always best and most interesting poster - I hope you are back manclap smilie

Yup. That something weird would be me.

I don't crave bland.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +2Reply

omg smilie I used to be the weirdest thing in my life but now it has kinda spiraled out of control and I honestly need a day where (and I can't believe I am saying this) something weird doesn't happen.

Very much so. Granted there are limits of course. But a walk outside of normal definitely makes things more interesting.

@2555900

I'm weird? I'll take that as a compliment...:)