Who is the most intelligent Amiriter?

We have quite a few very intelligent Amiriters here. I believe that some of you could actually write educational books. I know it's hard but you can only pick one.

Image for post Who is the most intelligent Amiriter?
17% This one 0% That one 83% Other
JerryHendricksons avatar People & Celebrities
5 22

There are several. In this category it really isn't fair to just pick one. Sorry.

Trouble

@Carla Trouble

There is an Amiriter named "Trouble?"

@Carla Ha!

I'm just trying to award people with different nice titles. Work with me here. So far I've got a funniest and a nicest. I'd like a most intelligent. Then when I'm all done, I'd like to post the results.

@2537613

She IS sharp
Generous, too

Well it sure the hell ain't me hehe smilie

I lost my glasses 5 minutes ago and they were on top of my head.

🦋

@2537637

Glad I ain't alone.

I lose my phone when it is in my hand hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Well it sure the hell ain't me I lost my glasses 5 minutes ago and they were on top of my head. 🦋

I have looked for my driving shades more times than i can count.
You would think we would learn....head first
Then tear the house apart

Lets be honest here. It's me....<s> I'm sure a high percentage of people on here, or any other social media site would like to answer the same way if they were honest about it.

@JustJimColo Lets be honest here. It's me....<s> I'm sure a high percentage of people on here, or any other social media site...

I would agree that you're very intelligent but no voting for yourself. I think you've got some serious competition from some very articulate people.

@JerryHendrickson I would agree that you're very intelligent but no voting for yourself. I think you've got some serious competition...

LOL... I just know anyone on here well enough personally Jerry to make the call on whether they are dazzling us with brilliance or baffling us with bullshit..<s>

I was more referring to the fact that people across the social media spectrum who post, would claim that "they" were the most intelligent ones in the known universe. Not me...LOL

@JustJimColo LOL... I just know anyone on here well enough personally Jerry to make the call on whether they are dazzling us...

I've seen you write some good stuff. Maze too. Bozette writes intelligent stuff too.
Nobody wants to pick anyone. Kind of makes it hard to come to a conclusion.

@JerryHendrickson I've seen you write some good stuff. Maze too. Bozette writes intelligent stuff too. Nobody wants to pick anyone...

There are a lot of people on here who do write some good stuff. I wish I knew the background on some. I'm sure many have decades of experience in their fields. Since there are quite a few of us who are "older" I believe any number of them could say they are the smartest, most intelligent person on this site and be correct, in their area of expertize. (I know I am..<s> in my field. It's not bragging Jerry, it's just a fact.)
I love music, and even played a couple instruments as a kid but I'd be like a 1st grader compared to some of the musicians on here.
When you can't choose and pick anyone else... pick yourself...LOL It will make people question why you did..<s>

@JustJimColo There are a lot of people on here who do write some good stuff. I wish I knew the background on some. I'm sure...

Yeah, I'd vote for myself on the music thing, but I can't. Most musical Amiriter is coming up. So is most political. Still trying to think of others. I don't want to do "Which Amiriter is the biggest asshole?"

@JerryHendrickson Yeah, I'd vote for myself on the music thing, but I can't. Most musical Amiriter is coming up. So is most...

:)
I'm sure when the biggest asshole comes up, the list will be long but distinguished. That should be interesting.
I know you are a long time musician, and I'd be at a loss in judging just how good someone is. I've known a couple who were well known. I was amazed at the skills and wish I had a fraction of their talent.

Anonymous