C_ZAR1s avatar Countries & Places
6 205
@2538096

He's not "dealing" with Russia, he's being Putin's pawn

@2538149

YOU are the ones being used.
Talk of idiocy.
You are being played
And are happy to be in that position.
Bet bill oreilly is still one of your heros

@2540441

I believe you have to work in order to survive. And he hasn't created a job yet, he's been too busy golfing every week

@2540441

You obviously have no clue who you are speaking to. Like always, blowing your words out of your ass.
I have produced more in my lifetime than you can comprehend.

I get many trump supporters here, they voted hoping for some kind of radical change. I dont agree with the idea that he has that or any political ability, though.

You on the other hand, voted for him, because you are hateful. And he fed that hate. You are one on the scary ones.
Blind, mean and gullible.

By the way, lady
Look up the definition of snowflake.
I know the kind of mentally deranged people who coined that term.
Seems to fit you to a tee

@2541278

The first step towards getting better is acknowledging you have a problem, I'm happy you can admit that. What a milestone

@2541285

I never had a sanbox, nor played in others.
Found my sand at the beach

You are, again, playing with yourself.

And by your tone and comments here, and elsewhere, you have portrayed yourself to be all those things.
That is how envision you.
Your liberal (pun) use of the word, snowflake, really says it all.

How... venomous, you are

@2541278

As for those who may have regrets?

Lets put this in terms you may understand..

You buy a used gun, certain that it is sound.

Clean it up. Take it out to your target..FIRE
hmmm, doesnt shoot true. You sight it. FIRE hmmmm...misfire
You tear it apart, clean it, oil it. FIRE
hmmmm. Another misfire.

Anyone with sense would retire that weapon, before it blows up in your face

@2541954

Again, you know nothing about me. I have weapons and have used them legally my entire life.

I also played more balls games then i care to count.

I thought just maybe that analogy would be simple enough for you to understand why a trump supporter may reconsider their choice, as you stated.

Your continued use of the irrellevent term snowflake, just shows your limited command of the english language.

Striking out with words created from bigotted, extreme factions, is humorous. It just proves your intolerant ideals.

As for having a thick skin....i did a stint in the usaf in the seventies, and came out in the eighties. Living openly as a lesbian.
If you think your weak insults affect me, you are sadly mistaken.

Have you, poor woman, worked hard and gotten nowhere? Or maybe not far enough? Feel the need to blame everyone but yourself?
I feel something in you is badly broken.
That is the only reason i can figure you are so full of ugly, hateful opinions.
Unrecognized and put upon.

I reckon i should feel pity for you.

@2542414

Gronk....i have never blocked, and never will
Insults, name calling all began with you.

There is but a choice few, here, that i havent found common ground with. Regarless of their political views.
You on the other hand.....do nothing here but criticize, insult and belittle.
So, you are correct, i have no tolerance for you. You are mean spirited and ugly minded.
Unlike many others, who, in my opinion are very good people, with a wide range of views and interests.
Block you, hell no lady...you block me.
It would be an honor

@2543378

Gronk, you dont post. What 5 times in your 2 years on this site?
But your comments are full of insults and critisims.
On this post alone, you called me a snowflake, layabout, unproductive, intolerant, ignorant, useful idiot. I believe c_zart was included in those insults, too.

I pulled no card. I was just telling you that coming out produced a skin so thick that you cannot penetrate it with your weak jabs. No one that is still here has ever said anything anti-gay to me. And i am friends with many. You know...common ground.

I try very hard NOT to be insulting to others, here.

Unlike you. You pop in, say something snarky, and disappear.

Shake your head all you want, from what you have shown, you just are not a very nice person. As i said, you must be having a difficult go. Lashing out could be a stress reflex. Hell, i dont know. Maybe not. Maybe you are just a mean woman.

As for comparing yourself to a stepford wife? Thats on you. Little fruedian slip, maybe??

@2544050

Insults abound!

I dig your aunt

@2544058

When someone is intellectulally ignored, their views become insistant. You seem to have some of your aunt in you.

I have respect for differing views. Although you call me intolerant....of course, you call me tolerant, too.

Your incessant name calling and insults make you difficult to take seriously. I dont,...take you seriously

I have thought maybe this was just a release for stress. But after the story of your aunt, i know you are hateful to all that dont travel your road.

You obviously live miserably. At least in your mind. You should explore that.

@2544701

Hmmmm
Now she isnt only an, in your face liberal, but a self proclaimed intellect, too?
Is that because i said she was being ingnored?

Poor woman. Having intollerant family like you. Maybe she was just looking for an intellegent debate. Or for you to understand her.

You seem very quick to dismiss a close, older relative. For no reason but her views.
It must have been difficult for her to retain her ideals and values, while her family turned their collective backs to her.
That is to be admired, not shunned.

But i feel certain that your closed mind would never open, even a crack, to see that. I cant see that compassion is on your radar.

In the end, it is people like you who divide this country.

Oh, hey. Look at your mr trump.
Many of his policies have changed over the last couple of days. Well, what he passes as policies, anyway. Have yours changed too?

Just like he was a democrat not long ago.
He changed to a repubilican to suit his agenda.

It is almost funny, but not, that your president has the attention span and resolve of a four year old. But anything is better than a democrat, right?

Pfft. You are a joke.
There. Thats an insult for you.

@2545494

sigh
Rush would be proud of you, gronk.

Peace

@2545500

Gronk, it doesn't matter what Trump does, the more rabid left/liberals will find fault with him.

They are still beside themselves that Hillary managed to lose the election. Of course, she had practice, having also snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in the 2008 primaries against Obama.

And of course, they hope Trump will be a disaster.

@2544069

It was all for show, thats why there were hardly any casualties

@2545504

And you rely on Alex Jones

@2547077

Because she's a woman, proving that this country is more sexist than it is racist

@2548514

They're more qualified than Trump, period.
Romney is more qualified.
Pence is...
McCain is...
He'll, even Palin is...
Trump has no legislative experience whatsoever, but the right doesn't give a damn about that, as long as he's a WASP male, that's good enough for them

@2551546

Don't have any time to explain in detail, Biff

@C_ZAR1 They're more qualified than Trump, period. Romney is more qualified. Pence is... McCain is... He'll, even Palin...

You're wrong again, C_ZAR, just spouting the lib Party Line once more.

Trump beat other WASP males in the Republican primaries, so clearly you're overlooking something else that was going on.

You would do well to ponder the following:
Eight years ago, long before Trump successfully ran for president, the Democrats had the Presidency and both houses of Congress. Then they proceeded to lose first the House, then the Senate, and now finally the Presidency.

Perhaps, just perhaps, it was the DEMOCRATS that were doing something wrong? Oh no, that's impossible, say the libtards in their echo chambers... Democrats can do no wrong, especially not liberal Democrats. They are too good and too pure to do any wrong. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@C_ZAR1 They did have all that, but you forget the GOPs unprecedented obstruction

And GOP obstruction made MORE people vote for the GOP?????

If the Democrats were doing (or trying to do) the right thing, MORE people should have voted for the Democrats.

Evidently a lot of voters favored the obstruction.

@Thinkerbell And GOP obstruction made MORE people vote for the GOP????? If the Democrats were doing (or trying to do) the right...

Actually, this was a whitewash against a Black president being elected. And most of the people who voted for Obama stayed home because they weren't too keen on Hillary either

@C_ZAR1 Actually, this was a whitewash against a Black president being elected. And most of the people who voted for Obama...

It was?

Then how did Obama ever manage to get re-elected?

Oh, wait, it must have been all that redneck bias against a white Mormon. biggrin smilie

@C_ZAR1 I think people also didn't show up in droves for her like they did Obama

Of course they didn't show up in droves for her, despite Obama's campaigning.

Nor was his campaigning in 2012 enough to get the House back, that Pelosi and the Democrats lost in 2010.

Introspection has never been a lib strong point... it's always somebody else's fault (a racist, sexist, homophobe, Islamophobe, blah, blah, blah)

Don't be afraid to click on it, it's only 14 seconds long, and it was almost worth getting Trump to see the reaction at MSNBC. biggrin smilie

@2544713

It was a waste of 50 bombs

@2545513

That Bomb cost 317 million dollars, that could have went to education or something worthwhile. The GOP never has money to help people, but plenty to kill them

@2546378

You make being educated sound bad, smh

@2547067

Well, he probably won't get drafted to the pros attending Podunk U, lol

@2548516

Wrong again, but thanks for playing.. and we have some lovely parting gifts for you! Lol

@2546382

Besides 9/11 when was the last time terrorism was carried out on our soil?
We see terrorism everyday on America's streets, but we're ok with that because the mass shooters aren't Muslim

@2546637

The MOAB only killed 36 Isis members, not very impactful if you ask me

@2546729

So is that number...that makes it a waste

@2546847

Wrong, greater casualties, no innocents

@2546897

If you "know everything" then why don't YOU run?

@Thinkerbell Less than a year ago. http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/u...club-shooting/

What's the difference between him and the Charleston church shooter? Nothing besides their religions

@C_ZAR1 What's the difference between him and the Charleston church shooter? Nothing besides their religions

Wrong.

Muslims make up about 1 or 2 percent of the US population. If there were no difference, there should be 50 to 100 acts of religious terrorism perpetrated by Christian fanatics for every one perpetrated by Muslim fanatics in the US.

Charlie Rose tried to make a similarly foolish equivalence comparison.

@Thinkerbell Wrong. Muslims make up about 1 or 2 percent of the US population. If there were no difference, there should be 50...

Except we don't call them "Christian fanatics" when they shoot up a school or blow up an abortion clinic, we call them "patriots"

@C_ZAR1 Except we don't call them "Christian fanatics" when they shoot up a school or blow up an abortion clinic, we call...

People who blow up abortion clinics for religious reasons certainly are fanatics.

And here is a list of of school shootings. How many of them were done for religious reasons?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L..._United_States

P.S. Watch the Maher-Rose clip above. You might learn something.

P.P.S. Why did you dodge my point above (as if I didn't know)? If your equivalence argument had any merit at all, there should be an act of Christian religious terrorism about once a week in the US.

@C_ZAR1 The lack of frequency doesn't make it less of a problem

The point, which you transparently persist in dodging, is that per capita, a random Muslim is 50 to 100 times more likely than a random Christian to commit an act of religious terrorism.

But don't feel bad. Charlie Rose couldn't deal with that fact either.

@C_ZAR1 Still not a reason to profile people of Islamic descent

And still you weasel and dodge. You must really admire Charlie Rose, although you're no better at it than he is. biggrin smilie

I didn't say anything about profiling.

The 50 or 100 to 1 ratio is AFTER-the-fact religious terrorism, not before the fact. You just grasped at whatever straw you could to try to deflect from the issue at hand.

@C_ZAR1

Try again, C_ZAR. Only you and Mother Jones believe those stats. biggrin smilie

http://www.snopes.com/muslim-medical-demographics/

@Thinkerbell Try again, C_ZAR. Only you and Mother Jones believe those stats...

That's the problem with these debates, you believe whatever right leaning source as truth and dismiss anything from the left

@C_ZAR1 That's the problem with these debates, you believe whatever right leaning source as truth and dismiss anything...

Bill Maher and Snopes are "right leaning"? LOL!

What you really mean is that you call anyone or anything that disagrees with you "right leaning".

And no matter what Maher may be, you STILL have not refuted his arguments, just as Rose utterly failed to do. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Bill Maher and Snopes are "right leaning"? LOL! What you really mean is that you call anyone or anything that...

I like Bill Maher, watch him all the time. But I disagree with him on this. Still not a reason to profile people

@C_ZAR1 I like Bill Maher, watch him all the time. But I disagree with him on this. Still not a reason to profile people

Maher's not profiling, he's merely stating some obvious truths about Islam, and in this case, causing doctrinaire PC libs like Rose (and you) to flounder.

If you don't agree with him, then stop your tap dancing and prove him wrong, if you can.

@Thinkerbell Maher's not profiling, he's merely stating some obvious truths about Islam, and in this case, causing doctrinaire...

If we weren't in other people's country meddling in their affairs, we wouldn't keep CREATING terrorists

@C_ZAR1 If we weren't in other people's country meddling in their affairs, we wouldn't keep CREATING terrorists

That's part of the standard PC lib Party Line: it's OUR fault that Muslim terrorists exist.

That of course overlooks the fact that Muslims have been terrorizing each other since long before Western countries "meddled" in Islamic countries.

Did the West cause Sharia Law? No.

Did the West cause Islam to treat women as second-class citizens? No.

Did the West cause certain Muslim countries to kill homosexuals, or stone women to death for adultery, or chop people's hands off for theft? No.

WHEN are you going to speak to Maher's points, C_ZAR?

Answer: Never, because you CAN'T, just as Rose couldn't. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell That's part of the standard PC lib Party Line: it's OUR fault that Muslim terrorists exist. That of course...

I never clicked on the link, lol
But I think that if we didn't bother them, they wouldn't bother us, we're always telling people how to live, to be like us, that's part of the problem

@C_ZAR1 I never clicked on the link, lol But I think that if we didn't bother them, they wouldn't bother us, we're always...

Of course you didn't click on that link, lol.

PC liberals never click on anything they don't want to hear. biggrin smilie

@C_ZAR1 Just didn't feel like it, maybe later

I doubt it.

What you really felt like was tap-dancing, because you knew you had no cogent answers, just the usual hackneyed PC Party Line, like Charlie Rose. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell I hear you tapping again.

I'll get to it one day, just kind of bored with politics really. We've been discussing the same issues for decades

@C_ZAR1 I know, I'm horrible, lol

Naah, just brainwashed with lib claptrap.

Maybe you can't help it.
You might have the liberal gene.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/re...1027161452.htm

@C_ZAR1 It was surprisingly short, good video

Yes, it was short.

It didn't take Maher long to demolish Rose's nonsense.

@Thinkerbell Yes, it was short. It didn't take Maher long to demolish Rose's nonsense.

And I'm sure if Maher said something you disagreed with, he'd be another "libtard" once again wouldn't he?

@C_ZAR1 And I'm sure if Maher said something you disagreed with, he'd be another "libtard" once again wouldn't he?

There is a difference between disagreeing on matters of opinion or matters of fact.

If he adamantly insisted something was fact that I could prove was not so, then yes, he would be a libtard, as many libtards are - believers in something provably not true. Maher frequently shocks libtards on panels by not adhering to the liberal party line, as Rose was shocked.

On the other hand, if he says it is his opinion that all religions are stupid, I might not agree, but I would say he has a right to his opinion.

@Thinkerbell Not only PC, but lazy too?

Saw it, I assumed it to be long, that's why I was gonna come back to it. I think Bill is right, Yes, their crazies are crazier than ours, but I still don't lump them all in the same boat

@C_ZAR1 Saw it, I assumed it to be long, that's why I was gonna come back to it. I think Bill is right, Yes, their crazies...

Well, we seem to be making a little progress. biggrin smilie

A couple of days ago you WERE lumping them in the same boat.

http://www.amirite.com/807632-r...mirite/2547389

And a few posts back, you said you didn't agree with Maher on this issue.

http://www.amirite.com/807632-r...mirite/2549408

@Thinkerbell Well, we seem to be making a little progress. A couple of days ago you WERE lumping them in the same...

I still disagree to a point, yes, Muslim fanatics are more fanatical than Christian fanatics, but I don't stereotype all Muslim people because there are a few (more than a few) Muslim crazies out there

@C_ZAR1 I still disagree to a point, yes, Muslim fanatics are more fanatical than Christian fanatics, but I don't...

He isn't stereotyping ALL Muslims.

But he does point out, for example, that a large majority in Egypt think death is an appropriate punishment for leaving the Muslim religion.

He might also have pointed out that no less than a Muslim head of state put out a death fatwa on Salman Rushdie, who had to go into hiding for years.

@C_ZAR1 I remenber

More progress. biggrin smilie

A lot of libs wouldn't remember, or at least wouldn't want to admit it if they did. That would be very un-PC, you know.

Yes they did.

But it's sure good to see you back. We need some "Babe of the Week" action around here.

Dont know if would have turned out differently.
But...vlad is diggin every minute of this

@Carla Dont know if would have turned out differently. But...vlad is diggin every minute of this

Still think so? You guys are nuts. Before election you laugh at republicans calling us conspiracy nuts for saying democrats rigged the election after election you make the same kinds of accusations. Only more hysterical and Bayshore crazy. And has in fact been proven wrong yet you people are still clinging on to it. Sad really

@2538166

It's not in the same context though. Other Presidents deal with him with a long handled spoon, Trump is all buddy-buddy with a man who has had his opponents shot in the street

@2538769

Trump hasn't even condemned what Putin is doing, other's did. He's even cozying up with the Leader of Egypt, a man who seized control over a Democratically elected President and jailed his opponents, did other Presidents do that?
Quit thinking in terms of liberal and conservative, this is bullshit no matter what his political leanings are

@2538810

Did I say that? There was a lot Obama did I didn't like, taking forever to respond to the oil rig disaster, not getting universal payer, drone strikes, etc. See, I can hold my guy accountable, I don't look the other way because "he's on my team"

@2538830

Don't have to

@2538835

I don't have to post an ugly comment to voice my disapproval, I just take it with a grain of salt

@2538901

Same thing to me, lol

@2538928

Nah, not really

@2538810

Why doesn't England do something about Syria, instead of us having to carry the load.

@2546844

No, he's going to get us into WWIII if he keeps taunting that nutcase in Korea. And now China, Iran, Russia are warning Trump to back off. Hopefully, he will listen.

Americans don't want war, and neither do you Brits.

@C_ZAR1 Exactly, that clown is gonna get us nuked, smh

Clown is right. He has no idea what's going on. He never thinks anything through. They dropped that big bomb killed 95 terrorists, the last I heard, and then I hear this morning a car bomb killed more than 100. Trump can't stop these terrorists, he's just a big bully who hasn't a clue as how to stop anything.

@2546878

No one is happy with Trump, that's why we have protestors marching in the streets today.

Obama wasn't weak, he was trying to keep us out of a conflict with a mad man. Now we have two mad men going after one another.

@2546880

He wasn't weak at all, he was intelligent. The rest of the world does not agree with Trump at all. In fact he's making enemies of most of the leaders, even Germany, it's just a matter of time when he goes after your prime minister. The man is insane and the biggest crook America has ever seen.

@C_ZAR1 Trump hasn't even condemned what Putin is doing, other's did. He's even cozying up with the Leader of Egypt, a man...

LOL --- the 'democratically elected' Muslim Brotherhood president of Egypt was elected thanks to Obama's Administrations efforts and 'interference' in Egypt's election! He was successful there, but failed in Israel and in the UK. And I'll note that Morsi has numerous charges against him, including the condoning of the murders of Coptic Christians and the burning of their churches!

@2538166

The left like to believe that if they say they didn't meet with Putin, it never happened. Who are you going to believe, the pictures and your lyin' eyes or what the left tells you???

They may have monitored our election but, apparently, couldn't sway the election into Clinton's camp. That is the real reason the left is so mad is that they thought it was in the bag for her. Russia did not influence the election because the silent majority American people had a really great for the lefties. Hooray for the American people, at last.

@2538820

Trump is ruining it now! Cutting meals on wheels, what kind of heartless bastard does that?

@Carla Um, he lost the popular vote Not a majority

Let's weed out the illegals, the multiple voters and the dead and see if your statement still holds true.

@C_ZAR1 How can that be true and he won?

They were all lefties votes. Th left miscalculated how many votes Trump would get. He won in spite of the left. Again, hooray for working Americans, the silent majority.

@C_ZAR1 How can a candidate less qualified than Romney or McCain win?

We were tired of Romney, McCain, Clinton, Obie, Bush and the usual cast of characters. We've been lied to and ignored. We watched our country was being given away and we, working Americans, voted to change the devastation that has been heaped on our country for the last three administrations. We saw what politicians did to us, why not give a real businessman a shot. He was right, what do we have to lose at this point.

@ozzyboy We were tired of Romney, McCain, Clinton, Obie, Bush and the usual cast of characters. We've been lied to and...

A lot. I'm not going to turn over the hands of my billion dollar company to someone who doesn't have a goddamn clue what they are doing purely because I'm tired of the current administration, I'd rather have someone in there who knows what they're doing. Yes, ALL politicians lie, but I think that that is part of the trade-off, at least they have an understanding of how government works

@C_ZAR1 A lot. I'm not going to turn over the hands of my billion dollar company to someone who doesn't have a goddamn clue...

There ya go - it's all about your billion dollars. We, in the disappearing middle class, were just being ignored. Our vets were treated like they, and us, are completely disposable and only here to do the bidding of the entitled and the likes of you. I'll take the businessman and if you cared about your billions, you should too.

@ozzyboy There ya go - it's all about your billion dollars. We, in the disappearing middle class, were just being ignored...

I just don't see Trump as someone who cares about the middle class, he's a billionaire, what does he know about trying to make ends meet?

@C_ZAR1 I just don't see Trump as someone who cares about the middle class, he's a billionaire, what does he know about...

You honestly need to do some unbiased research on him. He is a big softie for middle class hard workers and veterans. He has no time for laziness or slackers.
He may be a billionaire and want all the glitz and glamor that goes with it but he has a genuine respect for people who do the day to day ordeal of trying to make ends meet. He does a lot of donations anonymously so people really don't know how much he has done.

@C_ZAR1

Gee, he did all that in less than 100 days, Mr. Roosevelt?

And who interned all those Japanese-Americans in WW2? And what Governor of California signed off on that order?

That's right, Mr. President. You and that well-known liberal, Earl Warren, did. biggrin smilie

@C_ZAR1 They might've been "liberal" but they were white first and foremost

OMG, what terrible racists they must have been! I'm sure glad I have you to explain these things for me. biggrin smilie

Oh, wait, I forgot. Lincoln was a terrible racist too, white first and foremost, who only wanted to save the Union for big business interests. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell OMG, what terrible racists they must have been! I'm sure glad I have you to explain these things for me...

As a matter of fact, he was. Through no fault of his own though. He was just a product of the time he grew up in

@C_ZAR1 As a matter of fact, he was. Through no fault of his own though. He was just a product of the time he grew up in

Congratulation C_ZAR! You just showed a trifle more sense than some libs I've encountered.

Um... a very small, minuscule trifle. biggrin smilie

@C_ZAR1 "He makes a lot of donations", like this?:

It's about time to reign in all those bloated agencies.
If he wants to donate his paycheck to parks that's on him. at least it is his money he is spending.

@ozzyboy You honestly need to do some unbiased research on him. He is a big softie for middle class hard workers and...

Bull shit!
He put so many hard working people out of business by NOT paying them.
Or threatening them with long, drawn out court cases that would bancrupt them.

His ONLY concern is his own.
Count on it.
In time, you will see
Still blinded by his sound bites

@Carla Bull shit! He put so many hard working people out of business by NOT paying them. Or threatening them with long...

Nope. Did some research on my own. I'm definitely not a lemming or Lemon who refuses to look carefully into what is going on. One guy said that the Trump bashers are so rabid that if he found a cure for cancer the left would run the story, "Trump puts workers out of work."
Kind of sounds like your post.

@ozzyboy Nope. Did some research on my own. I'm definitely not a lemming or Lemon who refuses to look carefully into what is...

200 leins from the 80's until 2016
3 million in leins on the reno on the dc hotel

Lawsuits to pay back wages...paid
After having to sue

What bubble are you in, man?

@2546892

Some know what a crook he is, but won't admit it. But time will tell when they won't be able to ignore his crap.

What election? Snooker has nothing to do with politics.

I certainly appears that way. It's nothing we (the U.S.) aren't guilty of.

I find this strangely amusing. If not even completely hilarious.

As I've said earlier, many times, you don't even have proper left in USA. You basically have a two party system, where one is right and the other one is further to the right as the "left" one. Weird. Children, grow up.

just like Hilary hacked trump , amirite?

@Anonymousmouse just like Hilary hacked trump , amirite?

I still fail to see snooker having any complicating issues, all around.

Why did you change your question?

Anonymous