What was the last simple thing you did or experienced...that you managed to completely over complicate?

Image for post What was the last simple thing you did or experienced...that you managed to completely over complicate?
KvotheSaviens avatar Jokes & Humour
9 17
@2538348

What type of artwork do you do? Painting, drawing, sculpture?

Trying to figure out and fix a problem I was having with my computer. After much stress, anger, a few cuss words, I finally realized what the problem was....it was a very SIMPLE fix.

@KvotheSavien It wasn't plugged in was it.......?

lol It was plugged in, it was my mouse, half the time I couldn't find my cursor, my letters were sticking together, making it very difficult to type a sentence. I debated on buying a new one, then the thought popped into my feeble brain that it might be dirty. I got my hair dryer out and shot hot air into it.... and it's fixed. lol

Putting together a bird cage.

make lunch

@Trish make lunch

How so? Did you seek out an active volcano to heat it up rather than just using the microwave?

@2555676

And why did she call you a pedophile supporter?

hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

Oh that would have been trying to solve this darn Rubix cube...All I really needed to do was move the stickers and reapply them and problem solved.

or

There was also the 25 minutes I spent trying to open a bag of tater chips when I could have just got to the scissors and cut it open. crs smilie

Last means at some point it stops...with me it is an everyday thing hehe smilie

🦋

@Lil_Princess Oh that would have been trying to solve this darn Rubix cube...All I really needed to do was...

It was only a 2 second over complication....but this morning I tried to drink water from a bottle that still had the cap on it. It wasn't refreshing at all.