+8

Since blind spots are responsible for most of the side swipes...cars should be without them.... Amirite?

I don't know why the industry doesn't comply...this will decrease accidents; or why consumers aren't savvy enough to ask for this feature....

Image for post **Since blind spots are responsible for most of the side swipes...cars should be without them....** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Language
6 11
@2538662

What about an old AMC Pacer? I can't get an image...but when I've seen one...I remember them as being AMAZING as far as no blind spots.

@2538803

Thanx so much! It looks like the car in my pic...which is odd since I don't recall cops ever driving a Pacer....

Ha...

@2538803

I don't know but I like it.

@Cantstop I don't know but I like it.

A bad ad. It gives the impression that the car will run over the woman....and her appearance in the pic is pointless...

At least have lovely ladies lounging on the vehicle...it makes them look like they are doing something.

And this pic is not really that attractive; it makes her ass and upper thighs look like big shrimps...prawns? Oh and hey...she's about to either pee or poop on the car! I''m thrilled.

@2538648

With your car, everybody is behind you.

I agree, however fix that it will just be something else. Most accidents are caused by the idiot behind the wheel and sadly ya can't fix stupid...not even with duct tape

🦋

AMC Pacer (Freetown Police 1975) Diecast Model Car

https://www.amazon.com/Pacer-Fr.../dp/B00BHRGTZ0

@Cezar AMC Pacer (Freetown Police 1975) Diecast Model Car...

Thanks Cezar; I'd love to buy that but I won't. :)