So, president Trump was invited and refused to throw out the first pitch at the Washington Nationals game and there were baseball fans who protested the president. I've never heard of a president that has turned down a chance to throw out the first pitch to kick off the baseball season have you? Who do you side with here?

‘Impeach Trump’ banner hung by protesters at Nationals Park after Opening Day winAfter Washington's 4-2 win, some fans made a political statement.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2017/04/03/protesters-hang-impeach-trump-banner-at-nationals-park-after-opening-day-win/
14% Trump 43% The Proterstors 7% Undecided 36% Other
Balous avatar Politics
7 46
@2538686

Yeah, maybe so, but it's been a tradition for over 100 years for the American president to do this on baseball's opening day and it just doesn't sit well with the American public.

@2538709

Yes, but it mostly has been. I'm put off by this because at first the White House said that Trump would throw out the first pitch and then they came back and said he wouldn't. Trump will probably wait to make himself look good by throwing out a pitch in a red state where he won't get booed.

Tired of Trump...

@2538751

That's hilarious! lol

@2538751

He lies all the time, why would anyone believe that?

I've never heard of such lame ass, ill informed, main stream media puppets that had an interest in baseball!

@2538680

Why would people be upset that it's the start of baseball season? Baseball is as American as you can get.

@2538684

Yes, that is your opinion, but there are millions upon million who love the game. I love it too and played it as a child.

@2538687

Actually, it was the fact that the Indians were in the series that drove up viewers. nme smiliewink smilie

Well people are gonna protest that is a given but since when does he care what people think of him.

🦋

Because he knows he would look stupid, he probably has never played any sports in his entire life. He would rather be down in Florida spending taxpayer's money.

@2538999

Have we heard why she did it? What was her motive?

@2540265

This story just keeps on unfolding. Like someone posted - Waters should be Gowdy's first witness in the investigation, hostile witness that is.

@2540288

I did expect more from Gowdy on Benghazi but all the more reason for him to exonerate himself by doing a better job with Waters.
Agree on Sessions and the left. The left will cut their noses off to spite their faces and then blame the right. What a bunch of immature cry babies.

@2538694

Come to think of it, can we count Obama's girlie toss as a throw?Image in content

@2538694

Carter did so at the World Series when he was president and later as former president. I guess president's are so busy at times they can't make that commitment. I'm confused by this because at first the White House said that Trump would throw out the first pitch and then they came back and said he wouldn't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C...al_first_pitch

@2538730

Not really confused. I know why. Trump didn't want to hear the boo birds.

@2538787

But he's not doing his job, all he is doing is tweeting.

@2538960

That's very true. He needs to start acting like a president.

Never paid any attention to sports maybe trump dosen't like it. Or he is sick of people yelling at him.

Maybe he throws like a girl and has more sense than to embarrass himself like Obama did. Sheesh, I'm a girl and throw better than Obama does.

@2538761

So instead he is wasting the tax payer's money with protecting his wife and son in NY, going down over weekend to Florida to play golf, and having widdle Eric and Donnie Jr protected every time they fly somewhere to make some sleazy deal.

Anonymous