Mother and children kick off playground...

Mom With Two Kids Kicked Off Playground for Being White.

The left touts "multiculturalism" as some great thing, the idea that all cultures are worthy of respect and all should be appreciated. However, when you dig a little deeper, you often find that they don't really believe that. Oh, Islam is fine despite its history of female oppression, but Western culture? Not so much.

A prime example happened recently in Australia, when a mother and her child were told to leave a playground for the sin of being white:

The mother said went with her eight-month-old baby and her four-year-old son to Alexandria Park Community Centre located in the inner-city Sydney.

Shortly after she arrived to the community centre for a playgroup, a staff member approached her asking whether this was her first time. Rather than being welcoming, the staff member announced that Coverdale isn’t allowed to be there.

“I’m sorry you can’t come here. It’s a multicultural playgroup,” staff member said and asked, “Can I ask what your cultural background is?”

Coverdale, a blonde mother with freckles, replied saying she’s Australian, prompting the staff to deny her entry into the playground. “I’m sorry, you can’t come here. It’s for multicultural families and people who speak languages other than English at home.”