MAN DOWN: Shia LaBeouf Movie Premier Sells Just One Ticket

Ouch.

“Man Down,” a war thriller with Shia LaBeouf, grossed just £7 ($8.70) when it premiered in a single U.K. theater over the weekend, according to ComScore. That’s the equivalent of selling a single ticket, given that the U.K. Cinema Association puts the average movie admission cost in the country at £7.21.

“Poor Shia,” said Paul Dergarabedian, senior media analyst at ComScore. “That opening could be in the Guinness World Records or something.”

Shia LaBeouf Movie Makes Less Than $9 at British Box Office – VarietyOuch. “Man Down,” a war thriller with Shia LaBeouf, grossed just £7 ($8.70) when it premiered in a single U.K. theater over the weekend, according to ComScore. That’s the equivale…http://variety.com/2017/film/news/shia-labeouf-man-down-box-office-1202022472/Image for post MAN DOWN: Shia LaBeouf Movie Premier Sells Just One Ticket
58% LOL 25% WTF 17% Other
Mazes avatar Jokes & Humour
2 9

Wouldn't this be something to do with karma?

I can't say I'm a fan.

Do you mean people didn't want to watch a movie that disses the military, again? What a shock.

Well, he did wear a bag on his head that said " Im not famous anymore"
Who bought the ticket? Him?

That was just opening week-end. I read that it went on to sell 3 more tickets before they pulled it, LOL.

Anonymous