C_ZAR1s avatar Politics
5 7
The voters have decided that C_ZAR1 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What a dumbass way to frame a question

That story is based entirely on speculation and things that happened long before Trump. If I know the way Trump thinks, the new wall will be about 5 feet inside the US, 10 feet at the most. I bet a bunch of those people will find themselves on the right side of the wall again.

@Maze That story is based entirely on speculation and things that happened long before Trump. If I know the way Trump...

Any bets that once the wall goes up, property values for those homes in the US will go up? Crime will go down, and residents will feel safer.

Not in the least

C_ZAR1s avatar C_ZAR1 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@C_ZAR1 Not in the least

Me neither! Especially if the live on the border. Where did they think he was going to build the wall?

(they are still stunned that government was able to take their property 10 years ago.)

That's not Trump's fault.