C_ZAR1s avatar Countries & Places
4 49

About 150,000 people die every day, and 40 percent of all deaths occur in children 15 and younger, what makes the deaths in Syria special? Oh right, politics, I guess some people have an axe to grind, others don't. Is Trump the President of Syria?

Besides, I remember what happened the last time there was a gas attack in Syria. I guess the media has the memory of a goldfish.

"UN accuses Syrian rebels of carrying out sarin gas attacks which had been blamed on Assad's troops"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news...#ixzz4dLjMW1Az

Death statistics from https://www.reference.com/world...a2258c374cba57

President Trump did say something..

Today's chemical attack in Syria against innocent people, including women and children, is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world. These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration's weakness and irresolution. President Obama said in 2012 that he would establish a "red line" against the use of chemical weapons and then did nothing. The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this intolerable attack.

@PhilboydStudge President Trump did say something.. //Today's chemical attack in Syria against innocent people, including women...

democrats hate the truth, they hate conservatives, and will stop at nothing (no matter how low) to get their evil ways

It means that he's going to act without announcing it first. It's called military strategy. To many just keep on blabbing when they should just shut the fuck up. If you have an enemy, don't talk about doing something, don't give them a clue. Just do it when they aren't looking. That's how you win.

If we hold him to the same standard to which many cons held Obama, then sure, that's what silence means.

I would only point out that it's a petty game to play over such a sad situation and only makes both sides appear hypocritical.

@2539342

Sadly, this isn't even the first time we've seen questionable circumstances like these. I'm sure many have long forgotten about the last time this stage was set.

I wish more Americans would ask themselves why U.S. support of M.E. regimes / militant fighters (say, through the provision of small arms) always mysteriously precedes rogue dictators and militants using chemical weapons on innocent people? Is it really that difficult to see the pattern?

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v35/n24/s...sh/whose-sarin

https://www.foreignpolicyjourna...ria-and-sarin/

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/03...ials.html?_r=0

Recall that insanity?

@2539598

No way! We're fishing in the same stream, I love it!

Yes, goes way back. Though I probably shouldn't have said "always," "often" is the better word, but it feels like "always."

@2539661

Thank you, that's more accurate. It is so unfair and our govt. still claims to be the moral superior, even with all that is known about their tactics and the countless, undisputed amount of lives they've destroyed.

Actually Trump DID condemn the attack and he blamed Obama for drawing his fake 'red line' and then sitting on his hands. Another one of your fake posts!

Seonags avatar Seonag No Way +2Reply
@2541788

Wrong, Obama was ready to strike, but Congress got cold feet

C_ZAR1s avatar C_ZAR1 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2541966

You can't conduct military strikes without Congressional approval

@2542061

Then he's in violation of the constitution

but I bet Obama dropping 13,000 bombs on syria in 2016 alone was a great sign of care and compassion right? SMH, HYPOCRITE.

in 2016 Obama dropped over 26,000 bombs in the middle east, but trump being silent is more evil right? maybe trump should have been elected as a democrat, then you would praise him, haha again HYPOCRITES

@Anonymousmouse but I bet Obama dropping 13,000 bombs on syria in 2016 alone was a great sign of care and compassion right? SMH...

in 8 years Obama dropped well over 100,000 bombs in the middle east, did you ever outcry over that? or did you find a way to attack republicans to keep the fact your peace nobel prize winner was actually a HUGE WAR MONGER!

@C_ZAR1 Did he drop bombs or was too soft? You can't have it both ways

too soft? I never said he was too soft, the moron was a war mongering criminal, anyone who said he was too soft is blind, just like anyone who said obama was a lover of peace is BLIND

@C_ZAR1 Just like all our elected puppets

yes difference is, when a democrat does it, all i hear is CRICKETS from you liberals, but when its republicans you all cry fowl, its the double standard hypocrisy that really gets to me. you people think its ok for liberals to bomb countries but the most evil thing if a conservative leader does it.

@Anonymousmouse yes difference is, when a democrat does it, all i hear is CRICKETS from you liberals, but when its republicans you...

Actually no, like now, I think that it's cool that Trump bombed Syria, you can't gas innocent kids and not pay for it

Of course. He doesn't care.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Sukiesnow Of course. He doesn't care.

just like Obama didn't care when he dropped 13,000 bombs on Syria last year alone

@Sukiesnow Of course. He doesn't care.

That's SO much bullshit. To say a man doesn't care about dead children. You lunatics have gone way over the edge. That's a terrible thing to say; I don't care if you like him or not. Never accuse someone of such a thing when you don't know for sure. You can't see inside of another person's heart.

@C_ZAR1

no country under God murders babies in the womb. yes HYPOCRITES those babies in the womb are human and it is murder, and they TOO are DEAD!

@Anonymousmouse no country under God murders babies in the womb. yes HYPOCRITES those babies in the womb are human and it is...

Ya'll only care before they are born, after that, all bets are off. Trump cut free lunch for kids, guess he doesn't give a damn about hungry kids

@C_ZAR1 Ya'll only care before they are born, after that, all bets are off. Trump cut free lunch for kids, guess he doesn't...

see, you democraps hate personal responsibility, think you can go have sex and then either murder your baby or blame conservatives because we somehow don;t care. WRONG, we believe you should take freaking responsibility, if you cannot afford to raise a child or not willing to, then BY all means either refrain from having sex, or use protection, if you can;t to either then either raise your child or put him or her up to adoption, but MURDER is NOT a solution.

it is disgusting, that liberals expect conservatives to look after them. SERIOUSLY!

why should I pay to feed your kid you chose to have when you could not afford it??? abortion should be made illegal, don;t be telling me i am bad because i can hardly afford to make ends meet for myself let alone to raise your kid as well, when you support murder! you have no right

@Anonymousmouse why should I pay to feed your kid you chose to have when you could not afford it??? abortion should be made...

So just say you don't really give a damn about kids. Let women have their abortions, so at least kids wont be at school hungry

C_ZAR1s avatar C_ZAR1 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@C_ZAR1 So just say you don't really give a damn about kids. Let women have their abortions, so at least kids wont be at...

so its ok for a woman to murder her child, but wrong if i don't feed all kids in america. yeah, lets just murder all homeless people then at least they won;t be hungry anyomre right?!?!?!? IDIOT

i care for kids but it is not my responsibility to raise your kid for you, but you have no rigth to murder just because your child is inconvenient because you have a serious lack of self control

@Anonymousmouse so its ok for a woman to murder her child, but wrong if i don't feed all kids in america. yeah, lets just murder...

You're not feeding all the kids in America, just the ones in your city. How can you care about kids if you don't give a shit if they eat? So long as they're alive and hungry, right?

C_ZAR1s avatar C_ZAR1 Yeah You Are +2Reply

That's disgusting. You have no fucking clue whatsoever. Conservatives don't want to starve children; they want to hold the fucked up parents accountable. Maybe the stupid fucks shouldn't be allowed to even have their kids if they can't provide for them. In this country, everyone has so many opportunities to succeed. When they don't, they use every excuse they can find to blame anyone other than themselves: the color of their skin, sexual orientation, religion, you name it. It's all smoke. Maybe people cause their own problems. I'll feed the kids all day long but the parents need to work or starve. I don't care what they do; scoop dog shit from my yard, whatever.

@JerryHendrickson That's disgusting. You have no fucking clue whatsoever. Conservatives don't want to starve children; they want to...

They don't want kids to starve? Sure as shit sounds like it. How is it punishing parents by starving kids? Not EVERYONE is "lazy" some people can't honestly do it. That's the narrative you've been led to believe, you don't know every situation in every household. So when you make these cuts, you affect some people who may be able-bodied, and other's who really need these types of programs

It looks like it!

Jack1212s avatar Jack1212 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2541790

Now I am hearing that Trump didn't get Congressional approval before the strike and it also might have been just for show because there were no fatalities when he took out the airport

Anonymous