Which is the best sport for watching? And why?

Can this sport also be something EASY to watch? FUN and EASY...is that too much to ask?

Image for post **Which is the best sport for watching?** //And why?//
Sukiesnows avatar Sports
6 23
The people are still deciding if Sukiesnow is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I am a mma fan
Also football

I reckon i am a heathen

@Carla I am a mma fan Also football I reckon i am a heathen

Oops, why?
Physical ability stretched to the limits

Except Olympic events like gymnastics, I don't really enjoy watching sports on television, but I do enjoy going to a baseball game once in a while. (And any kind of kids' sports.)

Football! No explanation needed on why it's that good.

Men's college basketball is this even a question

Rugby. All over in eighty minutes- although the NFL which grew out of rugby comes a close second.

Football. It's war without death. There's so much suspense. Giants smash each other. I literally jump around whooping and hollering for joy doing some nutty dance whenever the Steelers do something exciting.

I love pairs figure skating. It's so transcendent and elegant. Also very romantic.

Mixed martial arts. I've trained in it before, and watching the ufc evolve from which fighting style was the best in a real fight situation to what mma is today is incredible. It's like a human chess match with more dire consequences

Hockey. Hands down.

@Jesslawww Hockey. Hands down.

Why? Don't you find it too fast... Before you know it...it's: He shoots...he scores...!! and I've missed the playbys. Hockey is great...but should be played in slo-mo.

Anonymous