Sofias avatar Science
8 43

Sofias avatar Sofia I got higher than what I expected +5Reply
@Sofia

Wow! i knew you were clever :)

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer I got what I expected +2Reply
@OzSurfer Wow! i knew you were clever :)

Loool... having the answer there helps a lot. And others I didn't know and simply chose right. If I had to write the answers, I'm pretty sure it would be a way lower grade.

Sofias avatar Sofia I got higher than what I expected +2Reply
@2539748

Sorry hehe smilie When you find yourself bored, feel free to answer it.

Sofias avatar Sofia I got higher than what I expected +4Reply
@2539769

Same. The Mars one got me facepalming hard. I knew that one, but I had to be a dumb-dumb about it and clicked "Copper".

@2539785

Lol, I chose the one above, that seemed similar. Putting words that seems similar is just screwing with people but I guess that's the point.

Sofias avatar Sofia I got higher than what I expected +3Reply

Your Score: 65%
College Graduate
You've complete a 4-year college degree - or you're nearly there. Go you!

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell I got what I expected +5Reply

Your Score: 70%
PhD
Congratulations - you got your doctorate! It's clear that you've put in some solid years in grad school.

A PhD by getting 70% correct? Everybody wins a prize! smile smilie Maybe they ignored all my answers to the Shakespeare questions.

@ZonkeyBalls I scored all of the Shakespeare questions.

We should have cheated off of each other in high school. You could have helped me through my literature. (I even needed spell-checker to help me spell "literature" correctly). loser smilie

72? I should score at least 42 of those.

Damnit, I scored 67 %. Not great.

In my defense, certain questions were culture related. It was obvious, that this wasn't a completely fair, neutral series of questions.

I can score 220 %, if the questions are fair enough.

67
Got my doctorate
Hit 16th century when an add popped up.

Dumb

Your Score: 65%
College Graduate

That's about right for me. I found I had to guess some of the specific American questions and there were some questions on art that went over my head.

@Sofia The art ones - it was lucky choosing most of them xD

Yeah i know... now if they had questions on finger painting or body art... it would have been much fairer biggrin smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer I got what I expected +3Reply
@OzSurfer Yeah i know... now if they had questions on finger painting or body art... it would have been much fairer...

Nah, I would still be clueless xD Now if it was Harry Potter and if I didn't have above 90%, I would dig a hole and hide for the rest of my life.

@Sofia Nah, I would still be clueless xD Now if it was Harry Potter and if I didn't have above 90%, I would dig a hole and...

Yes I understand XD.. actually there should be a quiz just on HP or on Star Trek etc... that'd be fun :)

@Sofia I'll look into it to post in the future

Cool! I'd better watch the rest of the Harry Potter movies to prepare xD

@OzSurfer Cool! I'd better watch the rest of the Harry Potter movies to prepare xD

hehe smilie Then I'll have to watch the Star Trek movies... how many of them exist? Or do I have to watch the TV series too?

@Sofia Then I'll have to watch the Star Trek movies... how many of them exist? Or do I have to watch the TV series too?

Lol way more than harry potter... then there's all the series's you could spend months hehe smilie

@Sofia I'll have to see when I can watch it.

The series's are great, Voyager or DS9 was my favourite. My favourite movie was called The Voyage Home. It's older with the original crew... although a couple of the newer movies with the new young guys playing the leads are great too, more action and special effects. Still, the voyage home has a time travel aspect which was great and at times funny and had a moral to the story.

@Sofia I like time travel, so I'm already interested :D

If I had to recommend just one Star Trek movie, it would be that one. It helps if you have some understanding of the star trek universe but even if you don't, its still easy to follow and fun I think :)

@Sofia Thank you

If transporters were real, this'd be me arriving for work.., xD

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer I got what I expected +1Reply

Easiest doctorate I ever earned. biggrin smilie

3%, it then goes on to say;

"You really are stoopider than a donkeys ass, we are surprised that your lower brain functions at all and you are able to breath in and out. Not that we expect that you can read this but we would hope you were sterilised as a baby because your stupid level would be a very dangerous addition to the gene pool. You really did hit, Every. Frikken. Stupid. Branch. On the way down didn't ya!"

Anonymous