JerryHendricksons avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 24

I would run if ANY person tossed anything that i was concerned about.

Just like if any person did that....run away and inform some authorities...and tell ppl in the area to stay away.

Same thing I would do if any human being did that.

I don't believe any of you who say that a person in a turban leaving a package wouldn't alarm you more than otherwise. You'd be more scared. I'm sure of it. The video is an example of that. I'm not calling you liars but you're fooling yourselves.

@JerryHendrickson I don't believe any of you who say that a person in a turban leaving a package wouldn't alarm you more than...

Once the backpack is left behind, that's when my mind is telling me there's trouble..

Dead is dead and i don't want to die.
I don't care what the person is wearing or looks like..

What if the Arab ducks into the bushes, changes into a cowboy outfit, cowboy hat, boots etc.

Sits beside you and leaves a backpack...are you going to stay sitting there?

I'll stick with common sense...Fight or Flight.

@DandyDon Once the backpack is left behind, that's when my mind is telling me there's trouble.. Dead is dead and i don't...

P.S. On a side note

That's the kind of stupid pranks that get pranksters beaten or killed..

It's all fun and games until they prank someone that's just itching to prove they can hit more than a bullseye on a piece of paper..

I'd run too, not because he was arab but because he was running. It's the act of running away that would make me think I had to do the same... like the guys in the video did.

Everyone is in denial. Unbelievable. We've all become so conditioned by political correctness that we can't even tell ourselves the truth. I'm disgusted to tell you the truth. I'm sure you think I'm racist after this. Nothing could be further from the truth. We're fucked. We can't face the enemy because we're afraid to hurt their feelings and afraid that others will think ill of us? The Obama years sure did a number on us.
At least you're sensitive to their feelings though, right? That's so much more important than national security. They might chop your sister's head off after they rape her and burn your children but at least you were nice to them. If we don't grow some balls really soon, we can kiss this nice comfortable way of life goodbye. They'll keep chopping those heads off and raping our daughters no matter how nice we are to them.

@2556724

I'll catch you a couple of realities over then mate :)

@2557252

He doesn't think you are. I do though, but we'll never really know until we're in that position, will we?

I might be a slow runner, but I can assure you that I'd pass up the person who left the backpack and ran.

If anyone sat a backpack down by me and left, i would quickly leave..

You can call me what you want..you just wont be able to call me dead..

probably run, but the person beign arab is no the issue. if anyoen of any nationality ro ethnicity put a package and ran i would run.

The same thing I'd do if you put a backpack near me and ran away. It is pretty funny.