+13

There isn't a woman alive who doesn't want to be flattered. Amirite?

Image for post **There isn't a woman alive who doesn't want to be flattered.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Language
9 36

If it's unwanted then it's unwanted tbh

reixuns avatar reixun Disagree +6Reply
@reixun If it's unwanted then it's unwanted tbh

OMG!!! Is that a ferret on your arm? OMG... I love ferrets... I adore ferrets...

My Smeagol was just like yours...

@reixun pleasure to meet another ferret lover! ahhaha

It really is! I had 3 at one time... They are so wonderful...and have spoiled me for other, regular pets.... I love them.

Correction: There isn't a human alive that doesn't want to be flattered.

@KvotheSavien Correction: There isn't a human alive that doesn't want to be flattered.

You think? It seems to me that men are difficult to flatter... What do you say? As a stranger: You look so attractive? Or; your smell is so sexy? Whereas with a women you can always say: I love your hairstyle... Or: That colour really suits you...

@KvotheSavien There are other traits to compliment on that aren't physical.

The same with women...:)

Still...if you compliment a stranger, one will likely focus on the physical...it isn't until you get to know someone....that you may be able to see inner traits....

@Sukiesnow The same with women...:) Still...if you compliment a stranger, one will likely focus on the physical...it isn't...

This is true. I can't say I compliment strangers all too often. Maybe I should try it sometime.

@Sukiesnow Men in bathrooms?

Maybe not the ideal environment lol

@KvotheSavien Maybe not the ideal environment lol

Reminds me of that scene in Ace Ventura when Jim Carrey was in the bathroom with that big guy...:)

I don't want to make any woman flatter by rolling over her with a road roller.

@2541090

hehe smilie

That just made me giggle

@2541090

As long as you don't fart.

@2540366

Meow...?

@2540404

You did say you were going to call me... Scoundrel!

I can actually feel your soul, and it's beautiful.

@Sukiesnow See? That's wonderful.

Men like to be flattered too. I appreciate all of the nice things you've said to me for so many years, on sodahead and here. We've been friends for ten years at least.

I'd say yes, by someone, but not by anyone.

If anyone denies it they're lying.

Everyone likes a couple of ego strokes from time to time.

A lot of flattery is false and I don't want it

Jadens avatar Jaden Disagree +1Reply
@Jaden A lot of flattery is false and I don't want it

Ha. It's not the flattery that is false...it's the person that it's coming from...this is who is false.

I don't mind it occasionally but it is not something I have to have all the time.

Flattery will get you nowhere...now bring me a slice of peach cobbler or gooseberry pie and we might be able to work something out 🙄

🦋