What is a movie that you're almost ashamed at yourself for enjoying?

The Day After Tomorrow was the first movie to teach me that it's possible to run from cold weather. Awful......yet I can't turn away whenever I see it on cable.

Image for post What is a movie that you're almost ashamed at yourself for enjoying?
KvotheSaviens avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
10 18

Ah anything with Adam Sandler. e plays such dummies so well.

Sharknado. I actually crack up at the people watching it and making fun of what a crappy movie it is. Watching people watching it is hilarious.

West Side Story.

@PhilboydStudge West Side Story.

Have you gone as far as singing along to the soundtrack in the car behind tinted windows?

@KvotheSavien Have you gone as far as singing along to the soundtrack in the car behind tinted windows?

Not that I'm above occasionally losing myself in a song and singing along while driving.. I just can't see myself doing that with music from West Side Story.

Pee-wee's Big Adventure.

@Azlotto Pee-wee's Big Adventure.

I see zero shame in loving this movie. It's a classic...

Michael Bay's movies.

@Sofia Michael Bay's movies.

I know šŸ˜„ They are train wrecks that dazzle the eyes.

hey, i think it's pretty good....

@meow_199 hey, i think it's pretty good....

Are you talking about the Man Who Knew Too Little......?

Rocky Horror Picture Show

"Gone With The Wind".

I know, I know... But it's a bit like Buster Keaton's "The General"... I'm supposed to be modern and at the cutting edge, but well... Hell...

I have two that I can't decide between being most ashamed for enjoying: Reservoir Dogs and Sucker Punch. I liked "Dogs" more because it featured two of my favorite actors (Harvey Keitel and Steve Buscemi) even though the plot was so ridiculous, and Sucker Punch was just so much fun watching the special effects and the battling women with Amazon-like fighting skills. The plot was just so stupid.

I can't stay awake during movies but I stayed awake during Sharnado, The Day After Tomorrow, and few of corny movies hehe smilie

šŸ¦‹

Please Ā  login Ā  or signup Ā  to leave a comment.