-16

Sometimes your filter needs to be off or on. When you see me with family, you'll know it's on.... For other situations? There is a handy switch attached to my sleeve...off/on/off/on...

Sometimes you can only change a situation by going through it...that way can be a blast...and fun for your heart rate, too. Mostly I like my filter on...heh heh...

Image for post **Sometimes your filter needs to be off or on. When you see me with family, you'll know it's on....** //For other situations? There is a handy switch attached to my sleeve...off/on/off/on...//
Sukiesnows avatar Music
7 10

I've been told that my filter is somehow stuck open.

Oh, i gotz a filter for my filter.
If i always said what i am thinking....someone would have kicked me in the teeth by now

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2541732

Damn! I've got that Invisible Disagreer chasing me again! Oh well,,,enjoy...right?

@Sukiesnow Damn! I've got that Invisible Disagreer chasing me again! Oh well,,,enjoy...right?

This is really weird, when I saw the slider i thought there would be a mountain of people disagreeing, it's as if someone has a massive sock puppet army that targets well you only as far as I ve seen.

My filter is always on for the most part but I do have my days where it is off and when it is watch out. I typically try to warn people..."Just warning ya, I have no filter today.

For about six months I was on a really strong breathing medicine and boy did I have no filter. As soon as I took it in the morning , I would text one of my friends that was a supervisor and say " I took my medicine for the love of things holy, please don't let me talk to anyone". I would speak my mind a little to much.

🦋

I do not discuss what I do with my filter. It is nobody's business.

But I'm curious. What are we talking about?

We have to behave in a different way in different environments, I guess we do it unintentionally, Im pretty sure people act one way with their friends and completely different with their family

Filter depending on who you are taking with.

Anonymous