-15

Multi-tasking. While great - hurray - still, you are not giving quality attention to individual tasks equally.... How can you?

While multi-tasking...sure you can multi-task some menial duties...like being on the phone and mopping the floor...but NOT when it comes to dealing with people.... Like driving when you are talking...don't people require ALL your attention? Isn't that all about upgrading your interactions? Even when I'm on the iPad and on the phone...NO...I can't do it...it's UNFAIR...to me...to the person on the phone and to the person at the other end of the computer... But I CAN chew gum and do almost anything...ha.

Image for post **Multi-tasking.** //While great - hurray - still, you are **not** giving quality attention to individual tasks equally....// **How can you?**
Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 16

Friends object if they multi-task...and I object about them... Yes!! I heard the toilet flush and after ward...the tap? Now, could you NOT have just put me on hold for that? Seriously...I felt like puking.

@Sukiesnow Friends object if they multi-task...and I object about them... Yes!! I heard the toilet flush and after...

I just send the kids back to flush the toilet unless it is someone that does the same thing while I am on the phone. hehe smilie

Remember the time you got caught speaking to more than one person?

@Sukiesnow Remember the time you got caught speaking to more than one person?

Bridge gets on to me for talking and texting on the phone at the same time crs smilie

I am not a multi-tasked for that exact reason. Do things one at a time and get them done properly. Multi-tasking should really be called multi-failing.

LiVis avatar LiVi Agree +2Reply

You make a good point. I multi-task all the time. Yes I have talked on the phone while in the bath tub, on the potty, and while on multiple chat functions. I tend not to announce what I am doing. Typically only Jefferson and Bridge knows what I am doing and where I am.

I do have one friend that does require ALL my attention. I don't typically don't do anything when I am on the phone with him, I don't even get on here when talking with him.

🦋

@Lil_Princess You make a good point. I multi-task all the time. Yes I have talked on the phone while in the bath tub, on the...

On the potty!! just teasing hon...lol...

I feel the need to give mostly all people my attention when I'm on the phone with them....I start feeling stupid when I say stuff like Where did you buy it again? And they respond with: At Metro! I just said!

@Sukiesnow On the potty!! just teasing hon...lol... I feel the need to give mostly all people my attention when I'm on...

hehe smilie

It's funny when you are on messenger in the tub and accidentally hit video call. So glad that wasn't me...yet

If it is a serious conversation then I do cut the whole world out and focus on that person.

@Lil_Princess It's funny when you are on messenger in the tub and accidentally hit video call. So glad that wasn't...

Even if it's not serious...doesn't that person qualify for your undivided attention?

@Sukiesnow Even if it's not serious...doesn't that person qualify for your undivided attention?

They should. I try to divide my attention the best I can. What I need is another 24 hours added to my day hehe smilie