After you log onto Amirite...where do you head?

Image for post **After you log onto Amirite...where do you head?**
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
13 55
@2542283

What do you mean by "Random" Tiffanee?

Is that how you get most of your Questions?

@2542532

That's intuitive of you.

Just in. It's the only place I go

@VicZinc Just in. It's the only place I go

Well notifications. But that is not a place.

After nots and Justin...where do you go?

@Sukiesnow After nots and Justin...where do you go?

He comes to my place.

I have a working lavatory.

That's it.

I guess.

I start in Just In
I read down voting on any posts in which:

• Agree/disagree makes sense
  • custom voting is enabled
    After I vote I type in a comment if I am in the mood. And if I like the post I will open it and read the other comments and maybe reply.

I also will comment on a question post if the mood strikes.

After I go through all the post in Just In, I go through all the notices. And reply if appropriate.

Then I am done

Unless I post. Then I go to new post and post

@VicZinc That's it. I guess. I start in Just In I read down voting on any posts in which: Agree/disagree makes sense -...

After Justin you can go to the menu and check Opinons, Questions or Home/Features.

Once you've gone through them...you can pic your fave posters (like me!) and go to the Posts on their Profiles....and go through ALL their posts....

People have no idea how many Q/O's people post...and how many they miss when they are off for a day. Even half a day.

@Sukiesnow After Justin you can go to the menu and check Opinons, Questions or Home/Features. Once you've gone through...

True. But all I need is just-in.

I go down until I get to the posts I already read. I read every single post posted that way and never miss a single one.

I use the www. site and not the touch site because I can scroll down justin to see every single post as far back as I want.

As far as I can tell, with the exception of the 2 months I was gone, I have read every post posted in the last 4 years. Never missed one.

If I don't vote it is because I cannot agree/disagree with the post the way it is worded.

If I don't comment it is because I am not interested in commenting on that post.

But I read every one.

@VicZinc True. But all I need is just-in. I go down until I get to the posts I already read. I read every single post...

When you say you use Justin...and you scroll down...you are saying you use the Mobile version or the Full version... I'm guessing the Mobile (black & White) version...?

To my messages.

To the head.

I have to pee every time I come here.

@2542883

I have to pee, before planting my seeds of insanity. It's common among Finns.

@2542476

What do you mean by "comments" .... You go to Comments to get questions?

@Sukiesnow What do you mean by "comments" .... You go to Comments to get questions?

They mean looking down on the right side to see if any red circle show up to let them know there is a comment from someone else.

I usually go to 'Active'

@Azlotto I usually go to 'Active'

Active? There is Justin...when posts first come in...then you can go to Opinon, Questions or Home/Features...those are on your overhead menu options...

Active does sound familiar, hmm? What site are you using, azlotto?

@2542417

You are so silly. Your are fun to have here.

@2542673

Let all stand and welcome DW2
clap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilie

@2542417

We have a Bell Tower in our city.

"Red Icon" which shows notification

Used to be the sex category back in the day, now politics

Notifications if i have any, otherwise I scroll the front/homepage and reply to those.

Notifications and then the home page.

First my messages, then notifications, then the just in page, then here there and everywhere trying to play catch up on everyone's post I have missed.

🦋

@Lil_Princess First my messages, then notifications, then the just in page, then here there and everywhere trying to play catch...

That's like me... When I think I feel like answering some posts...that's when I head for Questions/Opinions or Features.

@Lil_Princess I always see ones on the Feature page and wonder how I didn't see it before now.

So many good Posts show up on Features/Home and I think the same... Like...ppl tell me I'm on here a lot...so if that's the case how could I have missed them??

@Sukiesnow So many good Posts show up on Features/Home and I think the same... Like...ppl tell me I'm on here a lot...so if...

Ya know when people say that it really burns my bacon. How do they know how long someone has been online unless they have been online that long as well.

@Lil_Princess Ya know when people say that it really burns my bacon. How do they know how long someone has been online unless...

Ha ha... The worst is if you are on the HOF... Then it's: so you must not have a life. Get out you know...enjoy people once in a while...it's nice, you know, to go out to a restaurant once in a while...you know?

Ha ha...