liberals continue to prove they are batsh*te crazy.

it is DISGUSTING that liberals are forcing their gender religion down kids throats, its even more disgusting that they are making laws that will take kids away if parents don;t fall in line with liberal views.

NO to Bill 89! Parents tell Wynne: Leave Our Kids AloneSIGN the petition against Bill 89: http://www.LeaveOurKidsAlone.ca Faith Goldy of TheRebel.media reports on the Ontario Liberals' new Bill 89, which will pun...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYMSvTfG22g
Anonymousmouses avatar Religion
1 13

The bill as written makes sense to me.

I consider raising a child in a religious settings to be child abuse.

@VicZinc The bill as written makes sense to me. I consider raising a child in a religious settings to be child abuse.

and i consider raising a child teaching them BS gender CRAP to be the MOST abusive.

it is disgusting, lets test how you really believe what you just said: do you support shutting down muslim schools? are you against people teaching kids the muslim faith? or are they a bigot for sayign such? careful you might make yourself out to be a hypocrite yet again.

raising a child in a religious setting is Not abusive BTW, unless that religion teaches to kill people, christianity does NOT teach that.

@Anonymousmouse and i consider raising a child teaching them BS gender CRAP to be the MOST abusive. it is disgusting, lets test...

I don't want any religion taught in public schools. I don't want any laws respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

What you do is your own business. There are many things that Western civilization condones that I consider child abuse, including religious upbringing, gender stereotyping, competitive sports and standardized tests. But I live in a democracy so my opinion doesn't hold much weight.

@2543252

What's that got to do with a bill in Canada that supports transgender youth?

@2543959

Did you even read it?

Bill 89 allows the Canadian government to remove children from overly religious homes if the parents are forcing ridiculous ideologies on the kids.

That means if the kid is being raised by anti-gay muslims (or christians) the government can take the kid away.

So what the heck are you going on about with regards to child brides and gays, sounds like you should be supporting this bill..

@2543986

I still have no idea what any of that has to do with bill 89?

McDonald's had has a new small big mac. "But ISIS is mean"

@2544555

No clue what you are talking about.

Anonymous