Have you ever experienced a positive outcome when being driven by fear?

KvotheSaviens avatar Life
6 21
@2543310

I agree. When was the last time you were scared?

@2543314

I feel like I have some form of fear set in nearly every day. Sometimes just a trace of it but still fear nonetheless.

@2543316

Those nerves can be that adrenaline high sometimes. They can make me push myself. Not always a good thing but I have to say it tends to feel quite good regardless.

My fear of commitment got me out of an unhealthy relationship so I guess that's a plus

@Wunderscore My fear of commitment got me out of an unhealthy relationship so I guess that's a plus

That is a definite win. A typically perceived flaw as a defense mechanism in action.

No. Never. Not once.

@Sukiesnow No. Never. Not once.

You don't sound all that convinced....lol

@KvotheSavien You don't sound all that convinced....lol

I am trying to avoid giving a boring "No" answer...

@Sukiesnow I am trying to avoid giving a boring "No" answer...

I understand. Comprehend. Efficiently processed your input.

Fear isn't a bad thing. It's a natural emotion that everyone has experienced. It's how you act when confronted with it that matters.

I am pretty positive that my fear of things has kept me alive.

I saved myself from a glider crash years ago, for reasons I'll never understand I was able to focus and not let the fear of impending death debilitate me.

@OzSurfer I saved myself from a glider crash years ago, for reasons I'll never understand I was able to focus and not let the...

I almost gave up once myself. But I found the strength to not let that paper cut be my end.

Seriously though. Maybe the fear of no longer living motivated you to survive.

@KvotheSavien I almost gave up once myself. But I found the strength to not let that paper cut be my end. Seriously though...

hehe smilie yes paper cuts can hurt!

I have a theory that when people go into that life flashing before their eyes moment, some come out of it and can focus while others stay frozen. And I suspect that anyone is capable of freezing given the right circumstances.

Yeah. I jumped into a hole and found a rattlesnake between my feet. I survived the interview.