+8

I'm dumping Yahoo as my homepage. Google news is no better. Can anyone suggest a homepage that DOESN'T obsess over Twitter and weirdo celebrities?

I'm tired of Yahoo freezing up my computer because it's too busy loading Twitter feeds. All suggestions will be checked out for fairness. I don't trust news organizations who lean right or left. That's not news. That's an agenda.

Image for post I'm dumping Yahoo as my homepage. Google news is no better. Can anyone suggest a homepage that DOESN'T obsess over Twitter and weirdo celebrities?
Plausibles avatar Internet & Apps
5 25

I sort of like BBC. It has many of the same stories, but it has a lot more and different stories too. Plus a bit of a different perspective than the American drivel. JMHO

@2543556

Isn't that satire? It used to be.

@2543571

For sure :)

@2543556

Ha Ha!! Probably just as accurate too.

@2543638

It's not you. Their own servers aren't adequate to handle all the Twitter feeds, videos, and advertising.

@2543537

Yahoo doesn't load up. It takes forever, or the computer freezes. Too much junk, Twitter, or advertising. I'm removing all traces, links, and bookmarks to Yahoo. I mean...Yahoo loads, but the articles do not.

Yahoo has been my homepage since the dawning of the internet. It's become a bad habit, like a jelly donut. Enough so to ruin my day. Caitlyn and the Twitter feeds drove me over the edge this morning.

@2543813

Alex Jones is just about as looney as Ariana Huffington. lol.
I am familiar with Drudge, that's an idea. Never heard of DuckDuck. I'll check it out. Thanks :)

@2544037

All I know is, I'm still waiting for Hillary to die from her brain tumor, or be arrested for murder... :)

reddit.com or stumbleupon.com?