C_ZAR1s avatar Politics
4 25

Many Trump supporters want to make America Great Again by bringing back the days when it was OK to treat non-white non-male people like they did not deserve equal protection. Many people on this site seem to act that way as well.

She has a written confession. A lawsuit should follow.

As it is, it sounds bad. But I can't help but think there is more to the story. The "Asian" comment was wrong either way.

Carmos avatar Carmo Other +3Reply

Wow, what a coincidence that when this racist event occurred, the victim had a high quality camera, lighting setup, and group of people looking nice and busy and sad changing tires in the snow.

@JustJimColo Wow, what a coincidence that when this racist event occurred, the victim had a high quality camera, lighting setup...

I know jim. If it stands, it is unacceptable.
But as you mention it......what can we believe anymore??

@Carla I know jim. If it stands, it is unacceptable. But as you mention it......what can we believe anymore??

Sadly, there is very little we can believe from anyone anymore Carla. It seems like anytime someone claims discrimination these days, they are waiting for a big check as well.

You hear about the incidents but rarely hear about what eventually comes out in the end.

example:

http://patriotretort.com/white-...e-apprehended/

@JustJimColo Sadly, there is very little we can believe from anyone anymore Carla. It seems like anytime someone claims...

If the above is true, she will get her expenses. I think, even with descrimination aspect, that is what she will get. And deservedly so.

As for the dude in your link....trash comes in all shades and sizes

@Carla If the above is true, she will get her expenses. I think, even with descrimination aspect, that is what she will...

If it is the truth, she deserves it, and more. Anymore, I wait for the stories to unfold a little more before passing judgment.
When people make false claims, all they do is cast doubt on ALL claims of discrimination.

@2543891

Did you read her texts? The people who behave this way truly believe they have been given permission.

@Carla Did you read her texts? The people who behave this way truly believe they have been given permission.

Indeed, the election of Trump has emboldened racists and made them feel it's ok to be racist again, smh

C_ZAR1s avatar C_ZAR1 That was wrong, I hope she gets justice.... +4Reply
@2543901

They do what, john?
Have permission?

Knocks us back to the fifties.
Making america whi...no... that is great again

@2543891

Sounds about right

C_ZAR1s avatar C_ZAR1 That was wrong, I hope she gets justice.... +2Reply

Half the story doesn't give you enough details to make a call. Did the guest bring along an extra person and two dogs?? Read the comments on the story to get a better understanding of what went on between the two.

@C_ZAR1 She said everything that we needed to know: Asian

Of course, use the Asian comment but ignore that she broke the terms of the contract.

C_ZAR1s avatar C_ZAR1 That was wrong, I hope she gets justice.... +1Reply
@C_ZAR1 then why couldnt that be the problem? why bring race into it?

It was an unfortunate word use but it doesn't negate the rest of the story. People on the left will ignore the entire story and focus on the part that they can use against anyone they want to shut down.

The "hosts" tweets did say a lot. I do believe though, that both parties are at some fault here.

Anonymous