You turn on your phone or tablet. An app you have never seen before has been installed. This app is one of the greatest things since PB&J. What does this app do?

Instantly cleans the house.🙄

🦋

Image for post You turn on your phone or tablet. An app you have never seen before has been installed. This app is one of the greatest things since PB&J. What does this app do?
50% OMG...it does this_________________ 6% I don't have eitther one.... 28% I plead the 5th..... 17% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
7 20

It detects my level of amorousness and matches it with someone elses in my contacts list and automatically books a hotel, an Uber car pickup for both of us, phones my boss with a great excuse as to why i'm leaving work early and has us both at the hotel in 20 minutes biggrin smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer OMG...it does this_________________ +4Reply
@Lil_Princess Something tells me, it would go so horribly wrong for me

Yep, me too. All software has bugs in it to start with... i'd probably get matched with the guy that mows our lawns eek smilie hehe smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer OMG...it does this_________________ +3Reply
@OzSurfer Yep, me too. All software has bugs in it to start with... i'd probably get matched with the guy that mows our...

That would be my luck....the guy that mows my lawn keeps asking me out and I keep turning him done ono smiliehehe smilie

@Lil_Princess That would be my luck....the guy that mows my lawn keeps asking me out and I keep turning him done

Oh you are lucky then.... i guess, if he's nice haha! If you compliment his weed whacker you'll totally win him over hehe smilie Knowing my luck though, they'd send this guy out...

@2543994

hehe smilie

I knew someone was gonna say it lol

@2543994

My guess is the app somehow turbo charges the vibrator function smirk2 smilie

The app translates my spoken English into any another language. So the next time I see Kim Jong-un I can ask him if he had his barber executed yet.

@2544125

That would so be a perfect app. Now I want Hi-C and tater chips.

@2828416

Kim Jong Un?

@2832037

I don't lead.

It shows random boobs, including yours, Kat.

Anonymous