Cezars avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
1 5

I agree there hasn't been a movie I wanted to see for years.

Freedom of speech for all youtubers.

The advertiser boycott is because people are switching from Hollywood for entertainment all the time to other outlets.

Why wouldn't people switch to what is on call , I think performers will need to change towards free listening or they will simply fade away. Start making wonderful videos like mt when it first started.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Why wouldn't people switch to what is on call , I think performers will need to change towards free listening or...

Why can't Hollywood switch to free entertainment?

How about free cable?

Everything costs money. It's not like youtubers are making as much as a movie studio makes.

Many just make money from advertisements. Some people choose to pay them through patron, paypal or send them cash to their mail box.

It's up to the viewers.

Hollywood has been giving people less for their money.

A good reason to switch to other entertainment avenues or make your own entertainment.

Meh. I watched 3:05 of that and he never really said what his problem was, just whined that he had one.

Anonymous