+6

A 100 years later...the world will still be stressed by the same issues we have now. Nevermind who their leaders are....

Sukiesnows avatar Politics
6 25
@2546119

Others might. You should listen, it's audio.

@2546119

And he posts a lot of links. But so do others... I rarely read or watch any links...it sometimes takes 20 minutes...and then my iPad has reset and it takes me another 5 minutes to get back to where I was previously...it's a hard life....:)

There are two kinds of people, each of which make up 50% of the population. Those who believe something to be true, and those who disagree. It's extremely frustrating because no matter how hard you try to make your case, they'll just go on disagreeing and believing the opposite of each other.

@JerryHendrickson There are two kinds of people, each of which make up 50% of the population. Those who believe something to be...

Jer:... Ever heard about "shades of gray?" It's called many variances on the extremes of opposites.

@2544454

This could have nothing to do with politics, Dandy. It has to do with the world in general.

@Sukiesnow This could have nothing to do with politics, Dandy. It has to do with the world in general.

Then why did you say "Nevermind who their leaders are" ?

For the sake of your argument...take out "politics" and my answer is pretty much the same..

I don't have the resources or time to worry about the world..

Well, i can worry but that'll do about as much good as a beauty pageant contestants pipe dream of..."World Peace"..

Waste of time.....Blunt but reality...

There will still be crises in the Middle East; poverty will ALWAYS be a problem....and it doesn't matter who the leader ever is.

DWF...since you disagreed, at least, politely, please give a reason why. Even a "No" would be better than nothing.

Only thing I am stressed about involves work. Hopefully that will go away soon.

@Lil_Princess Only thing I am stressed about involves work. Hopefully that will go away soon.

100 years from now...you and I will meet. And I'll betcha the world will still be suffering from job stress.

@Sukiesnow 100 years from now...you and I will meet. And I'll betcha the world will still be suffering from job stress.

Oh I would bet the farm on it they will be. Even if a 100 years from now all the have to do is press a button, there will still be some douchebag boss out there pissing them off.

I will say I do feel a little better when the words "No I didn't cause I really don't give two shits about this place" came rolling out of my mouth...I have been holding that back for a while now.

Things will remain the same unless we change it. The few families who rule the world must be done away with.

Anonymous