Never Have I Ever - comment anything that you've never done. downvote if you've done it, upvote if you haven't.

Image for post //Never Have I Ever// - comment anything that you've never done. downvote if you've done it, upvote if you haven't.
Wunderscores avatar Language
8 52
@2544861

Or socks on a rooster😊

@2544861

They're as scarce as hen's teeth LOL!

Never have I ever gotten confused by the instructions for a never have I ever post.

Never have i ever..driven a semi

@Carla Never have i ever..driven a semi

I drove a semi once. Got it about 500 feet and had to give up because I couldn't get it into fifth gear. It had two transmissions.

@2571915

Neither have I. I once bowled my highest score of 169 with a 4-bagger aka hambone. What was your highest score?

@2572027

You had quite the arm that time! My average is around 110ish.

I've never driven a school bus, never been to Europe, never learned to swim.

@2564754

My kids say I could save myself if I had to, but when I get in deep water, I panic. And yet, I've been around water all my life, fishing, boating and even tubing, but I can't swim.

@2564757

I would never try swimming in the ocean, I'm talking about a backyard swimming pool. lol And when we go to the lake, I will get in the water but with a life jacket on.

@2564763

When in a swimming pool, I stay in the shallow water, plus if I was to venture out into the deep water, I would have a funnoodle.

@2564769

Just the facts, Jack. lol

@2564757

Ah yes sunfish at camp. Hated those creeps. We caught them and took the boat cross the lake to relocate as many as we could.

@StarzAbove I've never driven a school bus, never been to Europe, never learned to swim.

I've never considered the concept of not learning to swim. I'm not sure about schools here now but when I was at school, swimming was a compulsory subject. You should give it a go, then try surfing :)

@StarzAbove Our school never had a swimming pool. lol I'll pass on the surfing...lol I want to live. lol

I guess you do have a better chance of not drowning or being bit by a shark lol :)

I've never gotten a tattoo and don't plan on getting any, but I will gladly design them with my art skills!

Never have I ever been to any continent other than North America and Europe.

Never have I ever voted. I was too young when Barry Goldwater ran. I didn't expect him to win, but I was flabbergasted by how bad he lost. I refused to be associated with such dingbats that would give Johnson a landslide victory. Nothing has happened since then to change my mind.

I have never jumped out of a ✈️

@2564706

Well that's just not true

Petted a Porcupine..

@DandyDon Petted a Porcupine..

Dont know what you are missing...

@Carla Dont know what you are missing...

Maybe one day i'll get the nerve to do it....

@DandyDon Maybe one day i'll get the nerve to do it....

They have an incredibly soft belly. I have only handled a baby, though

I have never been on a roller coaster sad smilie

@2572064

Hehe I'm no big wave surfer, I have been spoiled with smooth 6ft deserted waves :)

@2572068

Yep I prefer girlie waves lol actually I know girls who surf bigger waves than me. I'm happy being me hehe smilie

I have never played that game.

Never have I ever cared about downvotes.