+5

JOKE POST.....I occasionally ask "Amirite?" in Real Life. Is that bad?

Image for post JOKE POST.....I occasionally ask "Amirite?" in Real Life. Is that bad?
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 30
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2544994

Haha ha... This is what I was looking for... Remember on here...PS, remember to put out a sign "This is a Joke" when you figure ppl might not take it as such... Lol...

@2545113

Ahh
The english language. Going the way of the landline

@2545142

I get a verbal i d k from my sisters grandkids and mine.
Verbal speedwriting.

Our language is being obliterated. Too bad, it has a nice ring to it

In my lifetime, it's been a lot worse. I'm thankful for how good life is. Some people have no food, medical care, shelter, etc. I'm blessed to have the life that I do and blessed to have such a great wife and family.

@JerryHendrickson In my lifetime, it's been a lot worse. I'm thankful for how good life is. Some people have no food, medical care...

My comment is nonsense as a reply to this question. Where it says "Is that bad?" I read "Is IT that bad?" Now, perhaps you can make sense of my reply.

@JerryHendrickson As far as asking people that in the "Real World?" It doesn't hurt anyone so it's no bad.

This is/was a joke post... Sorry, I should have made that more clear....

How is it going, Jer? I am still consumed by grief about twice a day...crying inconsolably.... My doc sez this might happen for a while..... I'm okay with it...but it is still difficult...

I don't think it is bad...You should see all the stuff I do when I ain't on here...I have nooooooooooo room to judge

🦋

@2545093

Well I have to have a security badge to get in to the front door at work...As soon as I got home...I tried to scan my front door to get in to the house.

Then I took the trash out...I locked myself out of the house...for the 5th time this month...

hehe smilie

@2545107

Glad it isn't just me hehe smilie

Before I wasn't allowed to drive...thanks to Mr. Officer with no sense of humor...I used to stop at 4 way stops and honk my horn like I would on a forklift. crs smilie

Are you in your right mind?

@Clinton Are you in your right mind?

Only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

@Sukiesnow I give it a rest.

So if someone was not in constant danger from death they developed a different type of understanding spiritually? Where they were not oppressed?

Anonymous