+2

You would rather tell people how right they are...rather than how wrong they are.... Amirite?

Image for post **You would rather tell people how right they are...rather than how wrong they are....** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 14

If a blatant circumstance calls for it I have no problem telling someone that they are wrong....I'd hope for the same treatment in return. I've accepted the imperfections of myself and others. I don't need to live in a fantasy land where everyone knows what they are talking about.

I wish everyone agreed with me

@VicZinc I wish everyone agreed with me

I wish everyone agreed with me

Whichever is the truth. I'd prefer telling them right only because it would mean that they are and we don't need a bunch of wrong.

@2545219

If they agree with me, it's the truth. (I'm being a smart ass)

How right you are.

Really though......we would never get anywhere if we accepted what everyone says.

The world would still be flat and we would fear falling off the edge....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

It is always good to think positive

No, I really wouldn't. This is the very reason me and one of my close friends are not speaking. He thought he was right and got madder than a wet hen because I wouldn't agree with him and tell him he was right, it got rather ugly.

If I agree with someone I will tell them they are right. If I don't agree, I still value their opinion but I don't go out of my way and be an ass about it. I won't go on and on about how wrong they are till the point it escalates in to a huge nightmare.

🦋

@2545238

No I don't find it silly at all. It actually moved me a little more to posting something that I wanted to all week but can't bring myself to do it just yet but I am closer. I am not there just yet but closer.