+14

Every time I see the warning label "Do not try this at home", I am always thinking it is directed at me.

Yes...sometimes I have to be warned or I will😒

Image for post Every time I see the warning label "Do not try this at home", I am always thinking it is directed at me.
Lil_Princesss avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
5 14

Maybe it IS.....<s> I always thought the label on a heat gun that get's up to 1200 degrees didn't need the lable saying to not use it as a hair dryer. There must have been a special person somewhere who thought otherwise at one time.

@JustJimColo Maybe it IS.....<s> I always thought the label on a heat gun that get's up to 1200 degrees didn't need the lable...

I once worked for a factory testing military circuit boards. the instructions said th heat the board until a certain light went out. The light didn't go out. It occurred to me the we really should have a thermometer for this test. I asked the lead and he said "HEAT IT UNTIL THAT LIGHT GOES OUT!" Well, 1200 degrees is plenty to burn a hole through a circuit board.

That led to a review of all the test procedures. I pointed out that the same test rig was used for another board and the instructions said to disconnect the wire that turned off the light, and did not say to reconnect it.

I mean, yeah...it's like those little notes Amirite has on the top right hand side of your screen:

Watch out what you do, Sukiesnow! Be careful today, Sukiesnow!

But only there they DO add your name...heh heh....

@Sukiesnow I mean, yeah...it's like those little notes Amirite has on the top right hand side of your screen: Watch out what...

I like the one that says...."You are up to no good"...I thinking...how do you know..Hope it ain't reading all my thoughts cause if it is some days it would be blushing redface smilie

@2545466

I have a few hehe smilie

@2545642

Already did hehe smilie

Btw, welcome back...bout time ya got your rear back here

@2545757

Most welcome biggrin smilie

Anonymous