Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
6 14

The last time I walked barefoot, I rammed my little toe into a door frame and broke my little toe. Ouch, that really hurt, so I wear slippers or shoes at all times. lol

@StarzAbove The last time I walked barefoot, I rammed my little toe into a door frame and broke my little toe. Ouch, that...

I broke my little toe last year on the corner of the footstool. I swear one day I am gonna move before it becomes the death of me lol

Oh man...that is dangerous living...on the edge!!

@Sukiesnow Oh man...that is dangerous living...on the edge!!

Lego minefield is far more dangerous than any track I have spun on hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Lego minefield is far more dangerous than any track I have spun on

I've made a promise to myself...that I would always have the floor well lit especially getting out of bed...since I've had a few incidences....

Ha!
I live in bare feet!

Im a bit risky too. I walk outside in my bare feet at night, after the dogs have been out!:]

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla Ha! I live in bare feet! Im a bit risky too. I walk outside in my bare feet at night, after the dogs have been out!:]

I am spend most of my time barefoot...wish I could do it at work too

Oh another risk taker in the crowd...glad I ain't alone hehe smilie

@2545297

At my last job, I could get away with it out in the warehouse. I was sometimes called the Barefoot Princess lol

@2545458

Yes those little things will be the death of me too hehe smilie

Anonymous