A while back a fellow Amirite poster posted a video about responding to scammers...I found this video inspiring...So I waited and yes I responded. Would you respond or just let it go?

Sometimes instead of getting mad...ya just need to have a little fun😘

Image for post A while back a fellow Amirite poster posted a video about responding to scammers...I found this video inspiring...So I waited and yes I responded. Would you respond or just let it go?
55% Haha I would respond 9% I am just gonna delete it... 9% I would have to think about it 0% Could you supply me with some answers LP? 27% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
9 41

The only spammer I've ever had call was the viagra salesman from india. He said, Good morning sir, this is your lucky day... you will be needing my little blue pills to impress the ladies... and I said... no i need the opposite, i can't make it stop! .. i need something to make it go down.. what can you sell me for this? and he said.. well sir this is extremely unusual we don't seem to have anything for that... and since then I haven't been called again smirk2 smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer I am just gonna delete it... +8Reply
@Lil_Princess Oh that is so funny I bet he didn't see that happening.

Nope, he has had to learn to take the ups with the downs hehe smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer I am just gonna delete it... +3Reply
@OzSurfer Nope, he has had to learn to take the ups with the downs

You got me laughing so hard, I have tears rolling down hehe smiliehehe smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Haha I would respond +1Reply
@Lil_Princess You got me laughing so hard, I have tears rolling down

When I was talking to the guy, I had to stop myself from laughing as he kept wanting more information, like if I'd made any movies hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess I would have kept it going

Lol! no if I had had , I wouldn't have been able to stop, I would have said have you seen Debbie does Dallas? yep that was me hehe smilie... yep i was all stunt double biggrin smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer I am just gonna delete it... +2Reply
@OzSurfer Lol! no if I had had , I wouldn't have been able to stop, I would have said have you seen Debbie does Dallas? yep...

Omg I wouldn't have been able to listen, I would have been laughing so hard I would have gave you away hehe smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Haha I would respond +2Reply
@OzSurfer The only spammer I've ever had call was the viagra salesman from india. He said, Good morning sir, this is your...

Hey I started to say GOD damn you but instead I said God be with you. be with you over and over again to the persistent caller this morning. They didn't like that a bit and hung up - good let them think I am a religion nut case nobody wans to call them. lol..

That's so funny. lol The only thing I have done to a phone scammer was I let him go on and on about what he was trying to sell, and when he finally finished, I asked him to repeat it. lol I heard a few cuss words and then he hung up, last I heard of him. hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2545449

I had a lot of fun with that one...I can't wait for the next one...I did make a scammer feel bad once. He emailed back saying I was way to nice and sweet and he just couldn't go on...I am still trying to figure out who he was talking to...hehe smilie

@2545584

Oh that's funny....I am gonna try that

I don't understand... Is this on a computer? It sounds fun...

@Sukiesnow I don't understand... Is this on a computer? It sounds fun...

It was a spam email that I had come in my email account. It was very very entertaining hehe smilie

@Sukiesnow You must be lucky, my spam is usually nauseating...

99 percent of mine is but I do get the golden egg every once in a while.

I always fuck with them, I had one on for hours talking about BDSM and pretending to restart my computer. I was in my car

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Haha I would respond +1Reply

My fellow Cossacks and I will clean out their clocks.l smilie

@2566232

It has became like a game now

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Haha I would respond -2Reply

I had to wait a bit but I finally got the email I had been waiting on...I was really excited...I was gonna get a lot of money if I answered the questions good...so I did the best I could..

Name: Princess

Birth date: No I didn't have a date...I spent it alone

Sex: Well ain't you a little forward...You could at least buy me dinner first. wink smilie

Age: Old enough to to know better...plus ya shouldn't ask a lady her age

Social Security: I ain't there yet...Geez

Phone No.: 867-5309...Except don't ask for Jenny that was her old number.

Bank Account No.: You are expecting me to remember that...heck I can't remember that even when the bank teller ask me so I look like I am stealing from my own account.

I am eagerly waiting for their response...I hope they send my cash in $20's and $50's like I asked biggrin smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Haha I would respond -1Reply
@Lil_Princess I had to wait a bit but I finally got the email I had been waiting on...I was really excited...I was gonna get a...

Ha! And ha ha.
I dont read my email unless it has a familiar name attached.
But.....i would love to do that.
Simple satisfaction:)

@Carla Ha! And ha ha. I dont read my email unless it has a familiar name attached. But.....i would love to do...

It felt really good. I haven't got any more spam like it since I sent my responses hehe smilie

Anonymous