Confessions of a country girl # 5: The writing on the mirror...

Confessing sure is good for the soul...

Have you ever left a friend a note? Care to confess what it said?πŸ˜‰

Image for post Confessions of a country girl # 5: The writing on the mirror...
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
8 15

I once wrote a note on a friends bathroom mirror with my red lipstick that read a little something like this:

Don't forget to buy potty paper, your kinda running a little low,
Love yours truly, Kat l smilie

I sent a letter to my best friend when i was 15.
It said i am leaving, by the time you get this, i will be gone. Im not telling where.
My mother will grill you and you can honestly tell her you dont know where i went.

Yep she was grilled. No one had a clue

Put a note on a car that said, "Park in my driveway again and I'm having your ass towed."

Does that count?

@JustJimColo Put a note on a car that said, "Park in my driveway again and I'm having your ass towed." Does that count?

That is so funny. Did you stop parking there? I never give warning just call the tow. Signs are up so they got notice already.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred That is so funny. Did you stop parking there? I never give warning just call the tow. Signs are up so they got...

The person who was parking there worked at a daycare down the street. She didn't want anything to happen to her car by parking it on the street. It's only a single car drive since it's an old house in the historic district. She didn't park there again. It was posted.

@2545453

I left a note like that in a boys locker.....however, I put it in the wrong locker...wrong text message the old school way hehe smilie

To my housemate's staff: "Please do not put your food in my refrigerator. If you want to offer me any, just ask. Thank you."

Anonymous