+9

Logic can solve a lot...but not relationships. Amirite?

Image for post **Logic can solve a lot...but not relationships.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
9 12

Agreed. Dealing in logic requires focusing on something with logical properties. Humans are nothing close to logical beings.

@KvotheSavien Agreed. Dealing in logic requires focusing on something with logical properties. Humans are nothing close to...

And isn't my pic just lovely? So adorable...imagine being close to a lion and not being eaten...;)

And is the "little one" giving her mom a widow hiss?

Yep. That takes a certain amount of illogical

There's definitely, definitely, definitely no logic
To human behavior..

That probably depends on who's involved...

Not really. I mean... Look at you and me... You and John... Myself and John... John and John... DS and the rest of the known Uni-/Multiverse... It's all a big pot of WTF. And we muddle through it, without any idea of what the hell is going on, really... And why are those five-legged mushrooms stalking us?!

??

Relationships are very logical. Strictly a matter of taking care of responsibilities. The trouble is that most people would rather eat lint than accept responsibilities.

I don't know...some people can come to a very logical solution when they have reached the breaking point but I am only speaking of myself.

🦋

True, a relationship is more about human emotions and human emotions aren't always logical.