+14

Once again I was fooled by advertising... I bought some Calgon....and it didn't take me away ๐Ÿ˜’ Anyone else get fooled by these advertisers?

One day I will learned not to be so easily fooled...Haha right who am I kidding๐Ÿ˜˜

Image for post Once again I was fooled by advertising... I bought some Calgon....and it didn't take me away ๐Ÿ˜’ Anyone else get fooled by these advertisers?
Lil_Princesss avatar Law
5 16
@2545995

That is true advertising for them hehe smilie

@2546003

I have heard of that but I thought people were joking hehe smilie

I use advertising when I've given someone a gift or am trying to sell something.

Who doesn't listen to ads, tho... Hey, I've bought into Dove.

@2566314

Didn't bring any to mine either crs smilie

I'm kinda conflicted about calgon, the waters in my part do have lots of calcium carbonate i use some just in case

Yeah, I got sucked in by freedompop.com offering free telephone service. I could not get it to work, and eventually it came out that it's not actually a telephone, it only works if you can connect to WiFi. After a couple of months my account was suspended, and then I learned that it's not actually free either.

Anonymous