Mazes avatar Life
8 22
@2546435

I hope you meant "years"... Otherwise, I have a couple of demon applicants for you to evaluate.

I think I'm a little less easily offended than average, but I do catch myself taking offense from time to time when people are rude to me. Something that generally happens online, not so much in person, I guess people feel freer to speak their minds when there's a computer in front of them instead of a live person.

@Maze I think I'm a little less easily offended than average, but I do catch myself taking offense from time to time when...

Yes this is it Maze, it's often not what people say but the way in which they say it that's offensive. 乂º◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Other +2Reply

Well, it depends on who I am dealing with.

Online - not that easily.

My mother - quite easily.

Those who offend me will know so immediately and probably wind up in a hospital if they push it

I'm pretty laid back and am more perceptive of other people's behaviour and emotions than the average person I think. I am more likely to try and psychoanalyse that person and come to a quick understanding of why they may be like that than to get personally offended and upset. But, there are always a few particular types of people who will always rub me up the wrong way and they take more effort to forgive than others.

LiVis avatar LiVi Average +3Reply

Pretty hard to offend

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Hard to offend +2Reply

I am, exceedingly difficult to offend.

I've been through and seen the works, so to get offended is useless. Consider it shock therapy for the soul.hehe smilie I've even laughed at troll posts and my stalkers; their ignorance and outright daffy talk was my bliss. I even laughed whilst reporting the malcontents. Mess with a wild, kickarse Russian Cossack, get the sabre, and a taste of the wild streak to boot!hehe smiliel smilie I seriously wouldn't fare well if it weren't for my wild streak.

Mashas avatar Masha Hard to offend +2Reply

I really don't get offended but if I see something you can bet your bottom dollar I am gonna say something. Like people that shit talk southerners and country folk.

🦋

@2546517

Damn straight ya don't hehe smilie

@2546523

And have a smile on their face while doing so hehe smilie

@2546528

I used to have a whole folder on my other laptop that was called "That jackwagon pissed me off". It was full of gifs and images for that very reason hehe smilie

@2546551

Oh I am saving that one hehe smilie