+5

Do you have an Amirite Book(s); where you write down possibly pending posts...and other thoughts/ideas? Amirite?

Image for post **Do you have an Amirite Book(s); where you write down possibly pending posts...and other thoughts/ideas?** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
4 31

I have a couple; and one that also comes from the polls I on SH...along with the posts I have on here ...

They called them polls on SH, remember?

Fun to read.

Of course...my book also contains some grocery lists....:) And some precious phone numbers.

@2546760

No doodlings with "I adore you Wunderscore!" ...with hearts and arrows...

My...we have grown up...ha. sad smilie

You know what I mean.

@2546786

So if you ever get shut out of your computer ( which has just happened to me) what happened to all your precious stuff?

I'd be, well - something really bad. I didn't keep a lot of precious things on my iMac...but enough to realize what a hassle it might make for some people.

@2546858

Silly me.

@2546858

We all have more important things in our lives than Amirite...but Amirite is part of our life....sez she to 2 people on the HOF...and there's nothing wrong with incorporating Amirite in our life...like you and I do....

Starz might say she is not all that interested in this site but kick her off the HOF and she would get upset.

@Sukiesnow So if you ever get shut out of your computer ( which has just happened to me) what happened to all your precious...

My first laptops harddisk over heated and stopped working that had loads of photos and all sorts of stuff I'd never backed up, a real nightmare! 乂>_<乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +1Reply
@StarzAbove Nope.

I can see some people living in a multi family...not having personal questions lying around...ha...some hearts and flowers...with thank you Dandydon! ...it might make anyone curious enough - is mom gone? - to sit down for a good read....

@Sukiesnow I can see some people living in a multi family...not having personal questions lying around...ha...some hearts and...

Nah, I'm just not all that interested in this site. If I think of something I will post it, if not....I won't. I have more important things to think about.

@2547357

You like to fly by the seat of your pants...:)

This might not be a common saying in the UK...

Yes...well I did. However I deleted over 500 potential post. Why did I do it? Because I was madder than a wet hen over something and decided to say screw it and hit the delete button.

I ain't proud of it either sad smilie

🦋

@Lil_Princess I have had a few that way myself

I keep wondering why I am writing some of them down...but I am also writing down other notes as well....

And they also provide amusement for myself...when I go through them.

I have a file with all my answers from Yahoo Answers. Whenever somebody posted the same old question, I would copy and paste the same old answer. Nobody here has asked any of those questions.

@SmartAZ I have a file with all my answers from Yahoo Answers. Whenever somebody posted the same old question, I would copy...

I know you're all dying with curiosity, so here is the most used answer of all:

Get a ruler in your hands. Measure things until you start to understand how a ruler works. Measure some stuff and figure out where the center is. Say you measure a book and it's 7/8" thick. You look at your ruler and see that every eighth is divided into two sixteenths, so obviously half of 7/8" is going to be 7/16". If you write that out you have 1/2 x 7/8 = 7/16. And you notice that 1/2 is divided into 2/4 and then into 4/8 and so on, so you can convert anything to anything by multiplying all the numbers on top and then all the numbers on bottom.

Other rulers are divided into 10 and 100 parts. But an inch is still an inch, so anything on one ruler can be translated to the other ruler. A half inch on one ruler is 5/10 or 50/100 on the other. An eighth inch is just 12.5 marks when you have 100 marks per inch. A metric ruler divides an inch into 25.4 parts, so a half inch would be 12.7 of those parts. Pretty simple, isn't it? Practice this a bit and people will think you went to wizard school.