JANET'S FUN QUESTIONS VOL 2: Put your device on Shuffle and list 10 songs it comes up with!

All you have to do is list 10 songs you listen to often

Image for post JANET'S FUN QUESTIONS VOL 2: Put your device on Shuffle and list 10 songs it comes up with!
TomboyJanets avatar Music
2 20

I'm excited to see what people listen to!!

Ok so this is just the first ten in a random shuffle... not my top ten favourites...

Crawling after you - Bass drum of death
When you're out - KAUF
Freaking Out The Neighborhood - Mac DeMarco
Telephone - Lady Gaga
Evermore - Grandaddy
Boogie in zero gravity - Black Strobe
The Hop - Radio Citizen
Rain - The Cult
No where to go - Nite Jewel
Prayer in C - Lily Wood & Robin Schulz
Call My Name - Mosquito Coast

Black Hole Sun -Soundgarten
Legalize It - Pete Tosh
Purple Pills - Eminem
FYR - Le Tigre
Fuck Your Fans - Bratmobile
Young Crazed Peeling - Distillers
Side To Side - Arianna Grande
Fuck You - Lily Allen
Ocean Size (Butthole Surfers Remix) - Jane's Addiction
All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix

@2547490

the more the merrier! now that I know what you listen to I can assume its good cuz You like it and go look it up

@2547502

awesome! It's a funny story. So like 5 years ago I found a smartphone in my school and no one ever claimed it on the facebook page or the posters I made. So I put it away and forgot about it but lately i found you could reset it to factory settings and get into it without deleting all the files.

So I got a whole bunch of free music most of which are pretty good. The person was clearly a stoner too due to the weed theme being common. And the fact that all the pictures were of Bowls buds and bongs. So I've been like diversifying my tastes even more lately. Though only one song on that list came from that phone.

Um....
Um........
No playlist
I dont think
???????

@Carla Um.... Um........ No playlist I dont think ???????

All you gotta do is post 10 songs you listen to alot dont worry about the confusing stuff lol

@TomboyJanet All you gotta do is post 10 songs you listen to alot dont worry about the confusing stuff lol

All i can do is give ya the names, no posting capabilities

Janis joplin...a woman left lonley
Traffic....glad
Yes.....and you and i
Neil young....down by the river
Zeppelin.....thats the way
Simon and garfunkel.....homeward bound
Joni mitchell....big yellow taxi
Uriah heep.....easy livin
Bob dylan.....its all over now baby blue
Heart.....dreamboat annie

@Carla All i can do is give ya the names, no posting capabilities Janis joplin...a woman left...

When i go to the gym, i pick an artist or band and listen to them for my whole workout.
That is the last ten. I picked the songs kinda randomly

Sorry if I confused people just pick 10 songs you listen to most if you don't know how to use shuffle

Anonymous