Donald Trump installs Stripper Pole in the White House!

Jk but the fact that this sounds like it'd be something he'd do is hilariously bad.

Image for post Donald Trump installs Stripper Pole in the White House!
TomboyJanets avatar Countries & Places
4 16

I'm too busy looking at the pic to comment.... she's hot

@2547532

Notice the cons are slowly stopping posting about him

@TomboyJanet Notice the cons are slowly stopping posting about him

Notice the libs have nothing legitimate to say, so they make bullshit like this up.

Maybe that's why he's keeping the Visitor Log to the White House a secret. He doesn't want anyone to know how many strippers are visiting him, and without Melania around....well.... hmmm. lol

I have noticed the cons are very quiet....I think they have realized that their "idol" is nothing but a con artist, crook and a low life scum bag.

That is so he can 'appreciate' ivanka

That's one hot stripper.

@VicZinc That's one hot stripper.

Me thinks she is a pole artist/athelite.

@Carla Me thinks she is a pole artist/athelite.

When I took Pole Dancing lessons I didn't think about pleasing others. It was for me

@TomboyJanet When I took Pole Dancing lessons I didn't think about pleasing others. It was for me

I have never done it. But i understand it can be quite a workout.

And, oh, hey....doing things for yourself can make it easier to do things for others

Unless, of course, you are a selfish little shit....but, i dont get that vibe from you

Joke or not, it's crap like this that leads to all the Fake News.

Anonymous