Please congratulate me on finding my new wife. I just got this email from her. "Hello there I hope you are well, how's things? My name is Natalia! I'm from Russian Federation. I'am very goodish girl and just trying to find soundly Man If You want to talk. reply me at natalikaya@aol.com I can send You my picture attached! have a nice day."

Azlottos avatar Language
13 40

Well of you are a soundly man, then i reckon you are for her:)

If my junk mail folder was believable, I'd have 8 wives, be waiting on a shipment of gold from a small african nation, be a member of an extreme right wing nut job group that wears tin foil hats and thinks they've been abducted by aliens invited by the government and have a serious viagra habit. Oh and congratulations by the way hehe smilie

You are definitely set for life .... congrats! smirk2 smilie

@JanHaskell You are definitely set for life .... congrats!

I know, I know...A dream come true. ; )

Thanks, JanHaskell.

LOL! I'm gonna reply

@TomboyJanet LOL! I'm gonna reply

You like the Ruskies, eh.

Thanks, TomboyJanet.

Congratulations hope will both love long time! 乂^◡^乂

No one can go wrong with a Natalia...

Of course...now you're going to tell me almost every girl is named Natalia...:)

@2547688

All this time I was searching for a "goodish girl", but now I've found a "very goodish girl"...Happy days from now on.

Thanks, semple : )

Oh congratulations my friend hehe smilie

You should have helped me with the 75 offers of marriage I received on Facebook last month from all these guys omg smilie

I kid you not. I accidentally (heavily medicated) accepted over 200 friends request on there. Well I couldn't sleep because my instant messenger was going off like crazy. Well I kept getting messages like "you are so beautiful, I read your profile and you are amazing, I love you, I want to marry you, here is my email address or here is my phone number" ono smilie

As soon as I would respond with "ya just met me" it was "I know what my heart wants, you are the one for me". I would get life history of these people what they do, how much they make, how they would make my problems go away (my problem was I wanted them to go away. crs smilie

I finally had to start removing and blocking people. It got so bad. Some people started out with being normal saying they were new and I looked like a nice and friendly person and then a week later went in to all that BS. no smilie

This does not count the 25 like that but asked for money. Those ones really pissed me off and I let them have and I don't mean the money either. hehe smilie

I finally got where every time I get a request I pretty much decline it because I really can't trust people wary smilie

No I have never had that in my email but now I am gonna have to look lol

I think my brother in law married her last month! All he has to do is send another $5,000 to get her travel paperwork in order.

@2548020

Lol....She said: "I don't have have a sister, but my brother does."

Thanks, Markymark.

Ask her if she was taught how to do good ****jobs in Russian wife school

@2547883

Lol...Thanks.

Congratulations on finding your soulmate while using an app while sitting on the toilet..

@Jaxxi Congratulations on finding your soulmate while using an app while sitting on the toilet..

Umm...How did you know I was sitting on the toilet...Are you watching me?...jk.

Thanks, Jaxxi.

I have fifty-seven Nigerian princes in my closet.

@ZonkeyBalls I have fifty-seven Nigerian princes in my closet.

I'm one up on you....I got 72 virgins in my castle.

You said " Are you watching me?" and although I said Cyclops, I was thinking Rockwell " somebodys watching me"....LOL

You've got a winner there

@TheCensoredBrit You've got a winner there

Man, I know...We got some future together ; )

@Azlotto Man, I know...We got some future together ; )

Congratulations on a long and successful relationship :P

Anonymous