-34

Safety Blanket Mentality: Everything must be inoffensive, family friendly, overprotective, and tame or else lawsuits will ensue!

Our world must be an artificial construct based on a 1950s sitcom ideal of perfection and anything that deviates from this should be squashed quickly!

Image for post Safety Blanket Mentality: Everything must be inoffensive, family friendly, overprotective, and tame or else lawsuits will ensue!
TomboyJanets avatar Religion
5 7

This is where Youtube is going

I must live in an alternate world, or dont give a shit. Because my world is nothing like that.

And youtube for me is music and the ocassional link from here. So i am unaware of its direction

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

Hahaha

That is too true!! We see this lunacy everywhere. I wonder what planet most people are on these days. Life isn't perfect - accept that fact and join us in the real living world, not the distorted fairy land in your head. (That's what I'd like to say to a few people out there, and society as a whole!)

Weird how people who disagree with you answered after clicking on "agree." I don't get it; I agree with you 100%. I also respect that you don't bow down to anyone else's idea of what is right and wrong but instead find that answer within yourself. You're pretty much a Libertarian. Libertarians are these weird people who don't just tow the party line but instead live by the rules of what we believe to be right and wrong.

I live in reality. No one can shape me to their ideals.

Anonymous