Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 31
@2548042

You are not missing anything

@Carla You are not missing anything

Joke post, Carla. :)

Sorry about last night. I was really tired...

@2548042

That's okay. I'm not with it when it comes to music. You are lacking about TV.

@2548051

It's laudable that, even if no one on here is a fan (neither am I) ...at least she, at the age of - what - 6? - is making more money than most ppl on here.......

I've mentioned to people before...watch before you judge. Her show is measley but you need to judge based on it's own merit...not on whatever sophisticated analysis one applies to everything these days.

Her show at least passes for some kind of entertainment which is more than what I could say for some shows...like for eg: Lacheys Bar.

@2548052

Okay. I understand. You miss a lot when you spend time in the gym. It's too bad. I've always thought it would be great to have a trainer come to your place, let's say at 5:30 (be worth getting up for)...and then you could get the news if WW3 has happened or not, whilst you're working out. That would be ideal...n'cest pas?

I mean about getting the news while working out...not the news about WW3.

Let's give Honey Boo Boo a chance.

@Sukiesnow Let's give Honey Boo Boo a chance.

again, HECK NO! she is so annoying, and her mom is a terrible person, feeding her child nothing but junk food and giving her energy drinks to make her all hyper just for the show and money. the poor child, being abused by her mother. I will not watch the show. that mother does not deserve a penny

@2548140

Hun. This is a joke post. Make the distinctions.

Nobody cares... LOL

@JustJimColo Nobody cares... LOL

This is supposed to be a joke. Why is everyone so serious?

@Sukiesnow This is supposed to be a joke. Why is everyone so serious?

I have had posts about her before and ppl seem to really get annoyed. Of course...for a little girl making more money than many ppl on here...I guess that could get a little annoying...:)

because your post made no indication that it was a joke

@Anonymousmouse because your post made no indication that it was a joke

It's not easy to remember all the time to put the word: JOKE in the post...

I guess I just assumed it was lighthearted and everyone would take it that way.

My mistake.

That's Gronk's favorite show! I know she will be excited.

And 'Mamma June' can lose all the weight she wants, she is still a pig.

I'll never understand the allure of these types of shows.

@JerryHendrickson I'll never understand the allure of these types of shows.

I enjoy a variety of viewing... They are a fun family....

They do things I would never do but would like to...they drive through mud ponds etc...

@Sukiesnow I enjoy a variety of viewing... They are a fun family.... They do things I would never do but would like to...they...

don;t forget the crap her mother feeds her, and the poison energy drinks that child is made to drink, do not watch this show, the mother should be charged

@Anonymousmouse don;t forget the crap her mother feeds her, and the poison energy drinks that child is made to drink, do not watch...

Honestly...the family is full of love for each other...far more than was in our family growing up....

@Sukiesnow Honestly...the family is full of love for each other...far more than was in our family growing up....

well you must have had it bad then, because what that mother is feeding her child will cause her to get cancer, liver/heart failure by age 20

@Anonymousmouse well you must have had it bad then, because what that mother is feeding her child will cause her to get cancer...

I don't know about that...

They just ALL seem to have fun and they can do what they want. I could rarely ever do what I wanted...and then only on my birthday.

Never watched it....and unless i'm tied up in a straight jacket, i can safely say..i never will..

oh gosh NO!

Anonymous