-2

Trump's Warning To N. Korea - Brilliant!

While the democrat propaganda wing we call the main stream media is busy taunting President Trump and bloggers have taken to making stuff up about President Trump - He is actually doing a great presidential job!

Rather than waiting for Kim Short Dong to successfully launch a missile and potentially kill thousands - President Trump has made it know that he will take no shit from that tin horn despot. I'm very proud of our president and his actions thus far.

Image for post Trump's Warning To N. Korea - Brilliant!
Budwicks avatar Countries & Places
0 13

Yeah right, Budwick. We are playing 'chicken' with a country that has nothing to lose. I especially love the way the ships that were suppose to intimidate NK, went to Australia instead.

@dru18 Yeah right, Budwick. We are playing 'chicken' with a country that has nothing to lose. I especially love the way...

Then we agree that too much sabre rattling against a whack job like KJU is dangerous. He is an unstable mad man.

Now, call me old fashioned, but I don't think mad men (or women) should let loose on the world with ICBM's.

Ballsy for sure. We've had no success with our previous policies, so trying something else makes sense. Trump might actually be the perfect President to pull this off - who doesn't believe he's capable of taking rash actions?

I personally would not want to be anywhere on the peninsula.

when USA apologizes for all its invasions, and apologizes for nuking two countries, and disarms itself then and only then will USA be allowed to be against other countries owning weapons, otherwise they are JUST HYPOCRITES

@Anonymousmouse when USA apologizes for all its invasions, and apologizes for nuking two countries, and disarms itself then and...

Sorry SH - I just can not agree.
First, I only know of one country the was delivered nuclear bombs by the US - Japan.
Disarming? Really? It's hard to imagine a more world unsettling event that the USA completely disarming.

@Budwick Sorry SH - I just can not agree. First, I only know of one country the was delivered nuclear bombs by the US -...

exactly, USA is THE ONLY country to ever use nuclear weapons on CIVILIANS, it is DISGUSTING! and do not give me history on pearl harbor, I know all about it, USA was NOT justified to use those bombs period!

well then stop crying about other countries refusing to disarm, simple. otherwise you are a hypocrite, really that simple

@Anonymousmouse exactly, USA is THE ONLY country to ever use nuclear weapons on CIVILIANS, it is DISGUSTING! and do not give me...

A lesson on Pearl Harbor? No, no, SH, we dropped atom bombs on two cities in Japan; Hiroshima and Nagasaki. You said we had dropped bombs on tow countries, and the attack on Pearl Harbor occurred years before that.

Maybe it's time to brush up on your history a bit. If you did, you would discover that despite the tragic loss of life, the war ended years sooner and likely saved millions of other lives.

Further, I am not crying about anything. I am willing to face the hard truth that nuclear weapons under the control of a mad man like KJU is unacceptably dangerous to the world. That is not hypocrisy, it's common sense.

A cartoon of Kim Jong Un being spanked by Uncle Sam is in order.

Can you believe how juvenile the left is? Trump trying to quiet Kim Jong Dork and they claim that Trump is the dangerous one. How poorly informed can they be?