+18

While I'm all for being positive, it's not always easy, especially at work. Amirite?

How can you keep a positive attitude at work...especially when many people seem to have none?

Image for post **While I'm all for being positive, it's not always easy, especially at work.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
8 22

You just have to realize some people have it rough outside of work.
I dont know what you do, or if you like it.
Maybe it is the tedium of it, or not??

Do you like what you do??

@Carla You just have to realize some people have it rough outside of work. I dont know what you do, or if you like...

For the most part...but there are always people to deal with that can make it difficult...

It's not always easy but you have two choices and one choice isn't going to help anything...

So..be positive..

I try to be positive, but it isn't easy on this site when people start name calling, then telling others that they are ruining the site.

@2549272

I wish, just follow me around some day, I have been called just about every name in the book. There are some people on this site when losing an argument/discussion they revert to name calling and that's what happened to me yesterday, I ended up blocking, which I hated to do, because he was a friend, but I don't put up with being dissed in reality and I won't stand for it here on Amirite. I don't block anyone for disagreeing with me, but I will block for name calling.

@2549346

I agree it's very childish! It used to be a lot worse but every now and again, someone goes ballistic.

@2549362

It's so uncalled for. I wonder if those people call people names in reality and that's just what they do. I seriously doubt it but who knows?

@2549381

Exactly, and they try to bully people, especially women. But they soon find out the women on this site aren't pushovers, and we will fight back when necessary. I don't pick fights, but I don't shy away from them either.

@2549430

I don't blame you one bit. It's hard dealing with people and trying to keep everyone happy, that's an impossible task. I wouldn't have that job for all the money in the world.

I always have to be a positive ray of sunshine at work because people at work depend on it. Let me tell ya it is not an easy task. If I feel like I can't be that way then I stay in the office because I don't hide my emotions well. I really can't fake being positive.

🦋

Sometimes being negative can be part of the job... I say suck it up...and just do the best you can....

Work is a hellish place full of people who want you to function like a robot and people who think in terms of boxes and figures not reality

especially when all your coworkers are always so negative

Anonymous