+6

If people weren't so busy with P o r n...they might be having $ex instead... Amirite?

Image for post If people weren't so busy with P o r n...they might be having $ex instead... Amirite?
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
7 34
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I dont know.
Ive never been too busy for sex.

Carlas avatar Carla Yeah You Are +4Reply
@2548849

Great comment for Top Opinion...

I wish this site could give ppl indications of Top Opinion...remember, like, yes...all together, now...like SodaHead used to.... A bit of a thrill to find out you got TO...now you only find out by accident...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2548849

Have you seen Jim's new AV...great, eh? About time some guys catered their AVs to their audience.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2549044

Justjimcolo

Carlas avatar Carla Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2549049

Not far. Just below

If people were having s e x, they'd have no need for porn...

@Carla Yep. Im not much of a fan.

A little bit of porn helps pass those lonely times during puberty. There comes a time when you really need to find a partner other than yourself though..<s>

People will find time for whatever it is that's important to them, it's not because someone is "so busy"...

Maybe if you're a prison inmate, cracking rocks 18 hours out of the day, you might be too busy to do something you would like to do..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2548911

Too much watching...not enough doing?

Let's say if a "guy" is alone...what would you say?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2548901

They must be...I give them credit for being persistent hehe smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are +2Reply

DWF...it's great that you disagreed and I'd love to hear why you do... Yes. Really.

I wouldn't even argue, I'd just like to hear it.

I could never pass up an opportunity to learn something.

Possibly, lol

C_ZAR1s avatar C_ZAR1 Yeah You Are +3Reply

I meant to click 'other opinion' but there wasn't that option. By the way, the moderator has left gaps where I said the word 'nrop' backwards.

I don't think is the reason for not having . I think the reason for not having is why people turn to . is a symptom of a greater problem. I can't stand because it is basically just men getting paid to dominate women with a total lack of respect, and women get paid to allow losers to treat them like objects of male satisfaction. It's so cold, robotic, ugly and pathetic. I can understand that some men cannot see this because they are too deluded to accept the truth of the situation, thus why looks so appealing. But for women to enjoy or respect is very sad and baffling to me. teaches women to be sexist against their own gender, to see themselves through the male gaze. When I see I just see everything that's wrong with this society.

End of rant! Thanks for reading if I didn't lose you there... 🤔😂

LiVis avatar LiVi No Way +3Reply

Sex is WAAAAAY better irl than its depicted in porn which is done through multiple takes in a long time and no one's probably horny by the end

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yeah You Are +3Reply

If ppl are watching p o r n (thank you Ser!)....going out to a bar might even be better...if you are with someone...is there an excuse? Why not have your partner join you...of course...if that is abhorrent to them...there's something called: hon - we have to talk...

But what the fuck do I know, anyway?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2549067

Good luck

Carlas avatar Carla Yeah You Are +1Reply

Most people watch porn BECAUSE they can't have sex.

False. Porn doesn't say no when you want it

Psyburs avatar Psybur No Way +1Reply
@Psybur False. Porn doesn't say no when you want it

Maybe that indicates you need a personality change.

@Sukiesnow Maybe that indicates you need a personality change.

How, pray tell, does that indicate that at all? I am in charge of my own sexuality and since forcing someone else to join you is a terrible thing to do, p o r n allows for a release that doesn't put my sexuality at the whims of some other person. Of course, if the other person does want it when I do, that's a different story, but the word "no" does not stop me from getting my rocks off elsewhere.

Psyburs avatar Psybur No Way +2Reply
@Psybur How, pray tell, does that indicate that at all? I am in charge of my own sexuality and since forcing someone else...

Shouldn't it be always be mutual? And not being gratified for a day or two...that's okay when you are a mature adult...?

@Sukiesnow Shouldn't it be always be mutual? And not being gratified for a day or two...that's okay when you are a mature adult...?

Being a mature adult means I get to decide my conditions for myself when I am gratified and not. The decision to have sex is mutual, but nobody gets to control another adult's sexuality and their needs. This topic also tends to have a different answer based on the gender asked. Most men need sex as a mental imperative whereas women don't need it as much. If they did, porn wouldn't even be a successful industry since women wouldn't say no as much as they do today.

Psyburs avatar Psybur No Way +1Reply
Anonymous