Confessions of a County Girl #4: The Clean Getaway

Sometimes am thankful I don't have a coat closet 😘

Image for post Confessions of a County Girl #4: The Clean Getaway
Lil_Princesss avatar Life
6 11

No one knows how much i smoke, or dont smoke. If i am inside, it means its cold. I smoke in front of the woodstove, with the door open and burn my butts.

If im outside, its warm, butts go into the firepit.

@Carla No one knows how much i smoke, or dont smoke. If i am inside, it means its cold. I smoke in front of the woodstove...

I smoke outside. Some people don't know I smoke.

One day a friend came over and was like "You are smoking"...I said "aww ain't you sweet" he was no I mean I can't believe you smoke hehe smiliecrs smilie

When people come to visit and they say your home is always so spotless they have no clue that stuff is behind the couch and in the closet cause I made a mad dash hiding it when I heard their vehicle pull up🙄

I'm okay as long as they stay out of the closets and garage .... and don't have the audacity to check under the beds. (Actually, the drawers are pretty much off limits too.) a smilie

@JanHaskell I'm okay as long as they stay out of the closets and garage .... and don't have the audacity to check under the...

hehe smilie

One time my two oldest daughters did such a great job cleaning their room...then I opened the closet and was buried in a mound of stuff animals and clothes. All I could do was laugh.

Fibber McGee & Molly The Hall Closet (1941)

You're a country girl?... Well, I'm a country boy.

@Azlotto You're a country girl?... Well, I'm a country boy.

I never saw John Denver wearing anything other than a tuxedo.

Anonymous