Girls are getting Tougher and Tougher every day

We see more and more women and girls wanting more out of life than being second fiddle to men. We're the stars of our own show not the love interest and not the sidekicks.

Image for post Girls are getting Tougher and Tougher every day
TomboyJanets avatar Politics
6 28

Oh I ain't no second fiddle to any man (despite what my boss thinks).

At work we have what is called "the boys club"...I am the only girl in it because I worked my ass off to get to the top, I know my shit, and I how to get shit done.

I was a little tough earlier when some fool asked what I liked to eat and I said biscuits and gravy...his answer was "that is not real food"...those there are fighting words to a country girl crs smilie
🦋

@Lil_Princess Oh I ain't no second fiddle to any man (despite what my boss thinks). At work we have what is called "the boys...

Glad to hear you made it to "the boys club" Princess.

Since you made it, have you noticed it's not really a "boy's" club at all, but simply a group of people who have busted their butts to earn the respect to get to where they are?

@JustJimColo Glad to hear you made it to "the boys club" Princess. Since you made it, have you noticed it's not really a...

Honestly where I work only one "boy" in that club works...people like my boss just bullshits their way to the top. If that is how ya have to do it, I want no part of it.

I work for a company that is like no other

I come from a family of strong women.
So, that is what i expect.
Many women ive known, in my lifetime, choose to be or have chosen to be second. I never understood that.

Yes, things are changing.
It is a slow go.

@2549162

I LOVE your comment! It perfectly describes my wife's perspective. Younger women are too obsessed over what they think others think. It makes no difference to a strong woman that knows herself, believes in herself and has the moxie to prove it over and over again - not to gloat over, but rather because that's what successful people of both genders do. I have great respect for you Gronk.Image in content

@2549906

The world be a far lesser place without strong women like you!

@2549162

It's really a matter of perspective, area, and who you're raised by. My grandparents for instance were desperate for a doctor in the family, yet the only one who wanted to be a doctor was my mom. My grandpa refused to pay for medical school for her like he offered the boys because "that was not what women do". Thus she had to settle for nurse

@TomboyJanet It's really a matter of perspective, area, and who you're raised by. My grandparents for instance were desperate...

Is that where your dislike, distrust, etc. of men began? (Not everyone thinks like Grandpa you know.)

@2549372

Except that meme Bible of yours does correctly quote what the Bible actually says.

Leviticus 12:1-5King James Version (KJV)

12 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.

3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.

4 And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled.

5 But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.

@2548949

We are NOT all equal. We never have been and never will be. People used to know and understand this fact. In this PC world, where people are taught this, it pisses off the people who understand reality and pisses off the people who don't.

I am not even close to being equal to a person who was born with the talent to be a great professional athlete.
I am not even close to being equal to a person who was born with an IQ of 180 who went through medical school without having to study.
I am not even close to being equal to a person who was born with a models looks.

We have the right to aspire to be what we want, but that doesn't entitle us to get what we want if we aren't qualified.

Sure they are getting meaner and fighting more than ever. I don't like girls being like that I don't like men who are crybabbies and whimps. Everyone should be strong without being mean.

Warts keep getting tougher too. That's nothing to brag about.

Anonymous