Wouldn't it be nice if we could really give honest answers to interview questions: Interview Question #8 How do you handle stress and pressure?

Disclaimer: My answer is just a joke...I promise ya I ain't drinking. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Image for post Wouldn't it be nice if we could really give honest answers to interview questions: Interview Question #8 How do you handle stress and pressure?
Lil_Princesss avatar Language
7 51

How do I handle stress and pressure? I find an escape route in my brain and I turn numb to the world.

Could I get back to you on that? BTW...I notice you don't like pressure yourself, much. You just like to dish it out.

@Sukiesnow Could I get back to you on that? BTW...I notice you don't like pressure yourself, much. You just like to dish it out.

That totally went over my head hehe smilie

I was like but I don't deal out pressure, then I finally got that you were answering the question

I really need to get some sleep soon

@2549054

Sometimes I think people I work with could benefit from cannabis

@2549292

I know the time I tried it and tried to work it didn't go so well...but vending machine sales were up 20% hehe smilie

@2549375

I would never get anything done at home hehe smilie

Being truthful I'd say while everyone else races outside to eat donuts and breath in carcinogens, I prefer to handle stress by giving foot massages down in the HR department smirk2 smilie

@Lil_Princess

Hey at least it would be the first interview where - I didn't put my foot in it haha!

@OzSurfer Hey at least it would be the first interview where - I didn't put my foot in it haha!

Funny thing is some of my answers are actually from a legit interview. I didn't want the job so I came up with an idea to give off the wall answers. I did get the position because I gave honest answers not what they wanted to hear hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Funny thing is some of my answers are actually from a legit interview. I didn't want the job so I came up with an...

Haha wow that's so funny! They also probably liked that you were relaxed and had a sense of humour and weren't quoting from the book of 1000 top best interview answers biggrin smilie

@2549249

I would ride a bike but I see that going so wrong for me

@2549299

Well seeing how I am a danger just walking and chewing gum...I feel it is in my best interest to leave bike riding to the professionals :)

@2549384

Wow that is a pretty good guess...You are in fact right, that pretty much accurately describes me

@2549131

Sometimes me too

I can get overwhelmed, but I always meet my goals

@Trish I can get overwhelmed, but I always meet my goals

I seem to work better when overwhelmed but not sure why

Me: Prozac and Jack Daniels...Jack and I go way back๐Ÿ™„

๐Ÿฆ‹

@Lil_Princess Never been on it, I had Lexapro instead

I found that stuff made me feel numb to everything eek smilie

@Lil_Princess I was like a walking zombie on them.

I took them for two weeks, it killed all my feelings, I remember watching some gruesome horror movie and thinking that I could go out and do the same thing and it wouldn't bother me. It also totally nuked my sexual function.. .good thing I was single lol or i would have been single eek smilie hehe smilie

@OzSurfer I took them for two weeks, it killed all my feelings, I remember watching some gruesome horror movie and thinking...

Yea I did some crazy things. I can only take them for 3 months then I have to be off for a month then repeat. In the month I am off, I don't even wanna be around myself. hehe smilie

Please ย  login ย  or signup ย  to leave a comment.