+6

Sites that make you choose really complex passwords that you won't remember is a recipe for rage. Let me choose my password the way I want. Adding a small security measure is fine, but going "Your password needs one capital letter, 4 numbers, one special character, one greek letter, one quasi-racial slur, an 'x' on both sides of the password, Dean Martin'...[Show All]s birthday as well as one Spanish onomatopoeia. Oh, it also must be at least 14 characters long." Yep, I'm totally gonna remember that when I come back to the site 3 years later. It's even more insulting when the site says your password is 'weak' despite using Arabic letters and a division sign. [Show Less]

Zippys avatar Life
4 4

I hate those types of passwords. I am thinking I can't remember what I had for breakfast in the morning how on Earth am I going remember a password like that

🦋

I am with you. Let me choose how secure I want to be.

Especially the ones that are so lame it doesn't matter if you get hacked. My grocery store has a site where you create your shopping list and it tells you what aisle the stuff is in.

Who the heck is going to hack into my shopping listninja smilie!?! -
Seriously, I need an uppercase/lowercase/number and 8 characters so someone doesn't add okra to my list flip smilie

Anonymous